Two more for the good guys!

Beefcake

Elite Member
Tonight I went hunting with my buddy Deepbeeps (Tim). I took him to the 1850's farmhouse to help me clean up the place. It didn't pan out like the other night for me, but he got a couple of wheaties and I picked up this part of an old handsaw, this odd 3 ringer skinny bullet???, and a flat button. We worked it for a couple of hours, then moved to a site that Tim had gotten us into. It was an empty lot that once had an old house that burned down. We got there with about 45 minutes to hunt before total darkness, so we were swinging rather quick and covering alot of ground. I picked up a 3 clad quarter pocket drop, then got an 1892 Barber Quarter...1.5" deep!!! Soon after that, I got a really good dime signal at 4" and it ended up being a beautiful well marked 1929 Merc. So I've got 32 silvers on the year now! Wooohoo! Here's the pic of my haul...

Attachments

• Barber lot.jpg
    Barber lot.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 335
You make me sick beefcake!!!! :D

Very nice. Love that merc and barb. You're destroying all hope of any of the rest of us finding anything good. :)

Don't worry, there's plenty out there! I know someone that is pushing/if not over 400 silvers for the year!!! Glad he lives far away from my area!

That's nice Merc! Congrats on the Barber and rest of your finds. WTG!!! Keep them coming. Best of luck and HH.

Congrats on the silvers, Your doing really well so far this year. WTG!

Nice haul! I live in Ohio and have found 4 silvers. Still havent found my first silver quarter! Keep up the good work!

Nice

Don't worry, there's plenty out there! I know someone that is pushing/if not over 400 silvers for the year!!! Glad he lives far away from my area!

Yea, and he's not far from me :lol::lol:.. Good job Brian, you've had a great year so far.. Keep on that roll..

Back
Top Bottom