Got my MAX today.

Or as thay always say on the boxes 40% deeper lol

attachment.php

Hey Kajunman, I'm down south in Opelousas, let me know if you ever want to hunt together, I could use a few pointers!

I was gonna buy one but think gonna buy a impact and test it out, and also the new minelab when it comes out. I got 3 weeks till bonus time so got a little time to make up my mind... If I bought a max probably would just upset everyone as I'm not a fan of the at series and theres not enough difference in this one for me.
You mean you don't have one yet tearing it up in the comparison videos? :laughing:

Just kidding calabash,I actually like your videos,no harm there.Let us know when you get one.

Hey Kajunman, I'm down south in Opelousas, let me know if you ever want to hunt together, I could use a few pointers!

treeshack, I live in Houston. I'm from Morgan City originally and have kin folk peppered all over southern La. Bourg, Houma, Jennings, Welsh, Iowa, Lake Charles, Lafayette and more.

Ironically I've never had the opportunity to hunt in my home state that I love so much. I would be more than thrilled to drive over and meet you and spend a day or two , detecting.

If you're game send me an email at [email protected]

Look forward to hearing from you.

I will definitely get in touch with you, new at max should be shipped on Monday, I will do some research on my end and try to get a couple sites to hunt. treeshack

It was worth the wait for volume control. I know some are disappointed but I think you will love it. The new rubber handle is way more comfortable. I'm just giddy.

Love that all metal sound too.

Hang in there fellas.....it's worth it.

I got it too...I didn't think it was that much different from the AT Pro, but every man is entitled to their own opinion, I guess.

I got it too...I didn't think it was that much different from the AT Pro, but every man is entitled to their own opinion, I guess.

My gut feeling was that the Max was going to be just a "new & improved" version of the same platform as the Pro/Gold...but as you said....just one mans opinion (and I don't even own it) With that being said, I would trade my ATP for the Max if dealers would take trade ins.

HDD

My gut feeling was that the Max was going to be just a "new & improved" version of the same platform as the Pro/Gold...but as you said....just one mans opinion (and I don't even own it) With that being said, I would trade my ATP for the Max if dealers would take trade ins.

HDD

Check with Phil Meyers at Meyers metal detectors. He may. He's worked with me in the past on coils and such. I wanted 8.5x 11 on the gold which is 5x8 stock. He sent both just asked that I ship the stock 5x8 back. No problems. He's a good guy. Or, Order a MAX and sell your Pro on the "bay" site and go from there to balance out the difference.

I actually liked my AT Pro much better than my AT Max I’m happy I got away from Garrett for the 800 I got hundreds of hours on it and I just love hunting that 50 tone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom