First hunt of 2019

BlackBetty

Door knocked a home here in Eastern NC while visiting family that was built in 1900. After securing to permission I went to work. I pulled a few wheats then got a deep wheat signal and was surprised with a seated dime. I also got a plated cuff link, ladies watch face, a 41 Jefferson nickel and a 53 Rosie. All in all a solid start.
af8b8149f8cd2d6d5d7a28703fcea363.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice finds!! That pic of the finds on your screen are destroying my OCD lol!!!

Lol, I have like 50 screen protectors that came with it. Luckily it doesn’t scratch easily.

Lol, I have like 50 screen protectors that came with it. Luckily it doesn’t scratch easily.

I know but I still hate seeing scratches on my screen protectors. It drives me insane lol. My nox I bought a cover for the screen and when I wash it I don’t even wipe it dry I let it air dry so it doesn’t get rub marks. My ctx I’ve had since 2013 and it looks like the day I got it.

I know but I still hate seeing scratches on my screen protectors. It drives me insane lol. My nox I bought a cover for the screen and when I wash it I don’t even wipe it dry I let it air dry so it doesn’t get rub marks. My ctx I’ve had since 2013 and it looks like the day I got it.

Ya I need to get a cloth cover.

A very fine opening hunt. Congrats on the 2 Silver's, the pile of Wheat's and all the rest. The Seated may be worn but a great find regardless. Trapper

Very nice hunt [emoji1303] more silver than I expect to find this month [emoji26]

Bounty hunter - treasure hunter - cabelas
Best find to date - 15g platinum ring and 1876 love token

Back
Top Bottom