Hello from WNC

yetavon

Hello folks, Brand new to the Hobby. I have hunted for property pins on many occasions, Brass shells after shooting for reloading, dropped parts working on something, (including tossed tools in aggravation) and always threatened to get a metal detector. Well finally did it, Ordered a Bounty Hunter Land Ranger Pro. Merry Xmas to me....
Researching made it seem like a good deal on a better than beginner model
1st job on order is to find 2 of our property pins...
Had seen them last year but cant put my finger on them now...
ones in the gravel drive others in a ditch.
Then the fun begins, We own 2 ajoined family properties dating back to the mid 40s, with a trash pile tossed in the hollow....
PLUS... Family tales that the grandad buried jars of change out in the woods..
I also have located nearly a dozen old homestead spots roaming the woods hunting over the years.

Welcome from the Florida Treasure coast.

I think you can eyeball for emeralds near Emerald City.

Welcome from South Carolina !!!!

If you do find any of those old jars of change they might be all silver coins, more valuable than the face value of the coins ! :shock:

:mder:_____:mder: _____:mder:_____:mder:

Hello folks, Brand new to the Hobby. I have hunted for property pins on many occasions, Brass shells after shooting for reloading, dropped parts working on something, (including tossed tools in aggravation) and always threatened to get a metal detector. Well finally did it, Ordered a Bounty Hunter Land Ranger Pro. Merry Xmas to me....
Researching made it seem like a good deal on a better than beginner model
1st job on order is to find 2 of our property pins...
Had seen them last year but cant put my finger on them now...
ones in the gravel drive others in a ditch.
Then the fun begins, We own 2 ajoined family properties dating back to the mid 40s, with a trash pile tossed in the hollow....
PLUS... Family tales that the grandad buried jars of change out in the woods..
I also have located nearly a dozen old homestead spots roaming the woods hunting over the years.

Welcome from WNC!!!

Thanks for the welcomes. Waiting is killing me... Should have splurged on the 2 day shipping... LOL.
I'm positive the coins will be silver, the grandad passed in the mid 60s. A do understand the silver value... Have a collection of wheats and silver. All our change still gets checked.

Well beginning to get aggravated with Amazon/UPS.... ordered 2 weeks ago, Shipped from PA and still sitting in Greensboro NC.
But get an Email from Amazon everyday bugging me to join prime for free 2 day shipping.
Tempted to cancel my order

Welcome from Concord, NC. Those homestead spots sound exciting. There was Civil War activity in western NC. Good luck and HH Jerry

Back
Top Bottom