The Blue Nemo is 20% off at Kellyco

cellrdwellr

Elite Member
I just purchased one, basically a free extra battery. Thought some might be interested. Happy hunting & holidays!
Oh, and I'm in no way affiliated with that company.

I was just checking that out, looks like a nice system, I've been looking at the Gator gill 12v 2 diver setup but worry it may be too loud.
I'll have to take a better look at the Nemo, If your up for a road trip this spring/summer I have a camp in the New Hampshire lakes region, it's on a large lake with lots of other lakes in the area.
I didn't get to hunt very much this year so I'm really looking forward to getting out as much as I can next year.
I just bought a Tiger Shark from a forum member here and put it on a Anderson scuba shaft so I'm committed to buying the Hookah.
Well, I hope we get a chance to dive next summer Jeff but if not good luck with the Nemo, Hope it finds you lots of gold in 22'

I was just checking that out, looks like a nice system, I've been looking at the Gator gill 12v 2 diver setup but worry it may be too loud.
I'll have to take a better look at the Nemo, If your up for a road trip this spring/summer I have a camp in the New Hampshire lakes region, it's on a large lake with lots of other lakes in the area.
I didn't get to hunt very much this year so I'm really looking forward to getting out as much as I can next year.
I just bought a Tiger Shark from a forum member here and put it on a Anderson scuba shaft so I'm committed to buying the Hookah.
Well, I hope we get a chance to dive next summer Jeff but if not good luck with the Nemo, Hope it finds you lots of gold in 22'

Thanks Ron! I love taking road trips, and the family does as well. We went to NH many times this past summer, both to the ocean and up in the mountains. I still have more to purchase to properly dive, but this is a great start, getting one of the more expensive items out of the way first. I still dont have a dedicated diving machine, but I'm not afraid to use the nox 600. I'm due for a new machine anyway :laughing: I also had a horrible year in terms of having time to get out not to mention alot of my spots are getting scarce for sure. I'm definitely game for a dive, I would rather go with someone else anyway, definitely safer! I'm going to start practicing next summer in my pool. Hope you get the hookah your looking for, I've never heard of the gator. I will definitely be in touch, and hope you and the family have a great Christmas and new year!

Back
Top Bottom