** More Low Tide Gold **

meggie

Elite Member
Sat = 1 silver ring]
Sun = a few coins & sinkers.
Mon, (today), back on course with an old 9ct wedding band .. weight 2.8 grams.
This ring was quite deep with a very faint signal.I lost it in the hole twice but kept scooping from different angles until I finally had it!
Was a late afternoon decision to go but I'm glad I did now.
Not complaining but they have all been 9CT this year so far! .. still looking for my first platinum ring:frustrated:

Attachments

• IMG_5305.jpg
    IMG_5305.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 639
  • IMG_5306.jpg
    IMG_5306.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 652
  • IMG_5307.jpg
    IMG_5307.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 637
:dingding: "And the beat goes on...and the beat goes on". Congrats on continuing to kill it!

Poor Meggie has wandered right into 'You Suck!' territory early this year! :laughing: ..Its not even February!

Love the new Beach Display format you got going on though...the shells in the corners were a nice touch!

Last edited:
I think you need help with your beaches. I would hate to think you will get them all cleaned out without sharing. I bet you would love to meet a couple of Americans that know a little bit about finding gold. What do you think?

Another nice one. Congrats

I think you need help with your beaches. I would hate to think you will get them all cleaned out without sharing. I bet you would love to meet a couple of Americans that know a little bit about finding gold. What do you think?

Another nice one. Congrats

There's always room for plenty of more people to detect over here Scuba.:detector:

Glad you have the totals at the bottom of your post! Hot! Hot! Hot!!

Back
Top Bottom