Simplex+ review - andy sabisch

Sounds like a great machine for the price. There are a few features that I wish my Atpro had. The main reason I bought the Pro was because it was waterproof. If this would have been available 3 years ago I would have gave it serious consideration.

Hard not to consider!

The 3 Detectors I'm currently considering are 2X and more the price of the Simplex. If it had trigger pinpointing, I'd go for it! Seems like a solid built deepseeker especially for 3 bills! (Or 6 or 7 for that matter!)

Sounds like a great machine for the price. There are a few features that I wish my Atpro had. The main reason I bought the Pro was because it was waterproof. If this would have been available 3 years ago I would have gave it serious consideration.

You can always sell your AT Pro and any extra coils for a decent price to help pay for a Simplex+. In March of 2018 sold my AT Pro and two coils to pay for a significant portion of a new Nox 800.

Biggest draw back on the 800 for me is 40 segment TID scale. Many reason I bought the Simplex+ today it has 99 segments like the AT Pro I used for 3 years.

Back
Top Bottom