Deus 2 ground balancing

Steve_va

I read the owners manual and saw the diagram of soil type from ferrous to brick.
I am not sure which end is more mineralized. My ground grab in my area is usually around 77. So I am wondering is my soil very mineralized or is it low mineralization.
Thanks for any help.

Just look at the bar graph that alternates with the Clock/Battery Levels window bottom left. No bars in the alternate window indicates next to no Fe3O4 iron/magnetite mineralization. There are 12 levels. My dirt is usually 8 to 10 bars so very high mineralization.

That dirt ground balances at 85 or 86 and is very noisy if I don’t ground balance.

Ok I will look next time. So from what you said your soil ground balances at mine is relatively low. Thanks for the info.

I read the owners manual and saw the diagram of soil type from ferrous to brick.
I am not sure which end is more mineralized. My ground grab in my area is usually around 77. So I am wondering is my soil very mineralized or is it low mineralization.
Thanks for any help.

You cannot go by ground phase reading of 77 and tell how mineralized your ground is. That is what the meter that shows mineralization is for.

I’ve got some ground that reads 72 on Deus 2. Fisher F75 is showing 1 bar = mild ground.

Thanks you guys! Still learning this machine but I can tell you I’m loving it more and more as I get to understand what it’s telling me and the different settings and what they do.

Back
Top Bottom