"paid for parking"!!!

StPetePaulie

So it cost 3.10 to park for the two-ish hours that I metal detect in the mornings and most days.....well....all days so far I've never managed to find enough change to "cover the cost". Today I finally did ! It helped that I "forgot" to pay for the parking in the first place...to be fair. Also, I didn't forget...but the parking people hot line was not working today....so I chanced it.....my car was right where I left it when I got back....no one towed it...though there was a small part of me that wished they had so that I could tell my wife, "See I told you they would tow if you don't pay for parking!!" Had I paid for parking...I wouldn't have covered it....with the 1.10 I found...but I found at least one of each of the penny, nickel, dime, quarter coins...which makes it a Level 2 success day for me ! Also at the end I found a small starfish earring....it was cool to find (not valuable)...but it made me want to go back tomorrow ! :o) Of course, as usual, I warily eyed the surf and knew that one day I would have to get in there.....one day soon....phobia be damned and all that.

Do they have an annual pass ? If you will be often , you will save major buck$

Back
Top Bottom