I Need a Favor

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
I forgot how to spell pirates name from mid Michigan. Pi r ate? Pi r 8 or some catchy way to spell it.

I need him for an adventure in Bay City.

PLEASE call me at 810-357-7962

Robert

Attachments

• 574B179D-D9B0-4D52-8601-85871DB7F024.jpg
    574B179D-D9B0-4D52-8601-85871DB7F024.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 550
Scuba, we will only help you on one condition : That you return to the forum and start posting more adventures-of-scuba here ! Agreed ? :cool3:

Welcome back, Scuba!

Would this be the member you're looking for? 3.14R8

I tried several member searches before it dawned on me that this is likely the member you're referring to. If not, you could try a detailed member search, like I did, here. The other "pirates" I came across who are located in Michigan are: Pirate, Pirate Booty, Pirate83, and River Pirate. (Please note that this list includes only members whose locations are listed publicly.)

I hope this is helpful to you! Happy hunting!

Last edited:
Welcome back, Scuba!

Would this be the member you're looking for? 3.14R8

I tried several member searches before it dawned on me that this is likely the member you're referring to. If not, you could try a detailed member search, like I did, here. The other "pirates" I came across who are located in Michigan are: Pirate, Pirate Booty, Pirate83, and River Pirate. (Please note that this list includes only members whose locations are listed publicly.)

I hope this is helpful to you! Happy hunting!

YES that is him THANK YOU.

Strange no mods were able to help or chime in. Guess they were either all too busy or hoping I wasn't back

Come on scuba, no need to make comments like that. We are all stressed right now, at least you can hit the water, most of us can't and live vicariously through your posts...

Come on scuba, no need to make comments like that. We are all stressed right now, at least you can hit the water, most of us can't and live vicariously through your posts...

Agreed Z.... he seems a little bitter. But he did say he had a stroke. All I know is I'm grateful for life and have been hunting alot. And I hope others can go out ASAP , unwind and score some treasures.

WOW, you are right, just don't know how to use it. Consider me past also

After reading this posts below and you vanishing without a word I considered you gone... its not all about responses posting on forum.. I don't post my finds for views or large numbers of posters I post them because I like to share my finds with the members I could care less how many replies I get.

I like you Robert.. but your comment about us was not warranted.

https://metaldetectingforum.com/showpost.php?p=3189866&postcount=2

https://metaldetectingforum.com/showpost.php?p=3209640&postcount=15

Back
Top Bottom