Lots more silver, and 14k!

Is there a specific style , way to look for in dating a religious pendant ? I still have quite a few from 30-40 years ago that I never sold. They are silver. Gold was sold long ago. It's not like they have a date on them. Thanks

Are they charms or a crucifix? Charms are harder to decipher, but crucifix has to do with the Jesus figure. Is he attached by nails, or brazed on? Sounds odd, but does he look ugly or unusual? (Larry is going to love that...:lol:) But am being serious...

On the cross any unusual carvings, especially what many would consider non religious... Don't want to hijack his thread. A person I know loves the old crusty ones which I give her for her art. A couple were rare. if you have any post them, am no expert but can take a look...

Are they charms or a crucifix? Charms are harder to decipher, but crucifix has to do with the Jesus figure. Is he attached by nails, or brazed on? Sounds odd, but does he look ugly or unusual? (Larry is going to love that...:lol:) But am being serious...

On the cross any unusual carvings, especially what many would consider non religious... Don't want to hijack his thread. A person I know loves the old crusty ones which I give her for her art. A couple were rare. if you have any post them, am no expert but can take a look...
I used to send the old ones to someone on here for missionaries. The broke ones i put in the jetties where my parents ashes are.

Congrats Larry glad you are posting your spoils! Stay safe!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks dude!

I love my Minelab 15 inch double d smart coil !

That ring looks old!

GLHH!

Sent from my Armor_3 using Tapatalk
Older white gold. Hard to say how long in water since the silver also held up a bit.

Looks like you are raiding our Ct beaches.. good to see someone getting out Larry :)
Can't get out much though. Busier than a 3 legged cat with a stomach issue.

Congrats on the gold and silver! Someday I may have to get one of those big coils. :yes:
Thanks Compass!

Gold is Gold !
Yes it is!

Congrats on all that lootđź‘Ť
Thank you!

Congratulations

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Thanks!

WOW! That is a beauty!!

Look at all that brass!!
Thanks Joe!

That's a nice little ring, and a good group of coinage, too! :grin:
Thanks a lot Princess!

Wow! Nice ring but that Franklin is my fav' !!!! Very nice!
I think my cat knocked the Franklin under the couch:shock:

Every now and then it is. Lol!

:dingding: I think I'm more impressed by all those silvers than that nice little yellow ticket. Congrats!
In Florida, i agree!

You are definitely on the older coins...

Since you seem to be finding a certain time frame, may want to check that cross and any religious item you come across. Even the non gold/silver, some have more value than the precious metals...

Since many religious items are handed down, even though the coins give you an approx date, religious items could be older... Something to keep an eye out for.
Yeah some of the junk rings are old junk rings as well. The new junk rings are of no quality compared to a long time ago.

THAT... is a fun hunt!

Now go wash your hands! :cool3:

“Lost Wages” Raider Regards,

R5
Hope you are getting out!

Did you say that the Nox was giving you a solid 1 on the display?
I swear, gold hits at the most unusual numbers on these machines.
Yes it was a solid 1. Some small gold hits in iron range.

Congrats on getting out, the gold is just the bonus!
Thanks Zee!

Awesome finds Larry, good to see the oldies popping up, congrats!
Hopefully it continues.

great hunt silver with a helping of yellow. Those silvers looked to be in pretty nice shape
Silers are a bit better than usual.

Awe-sum ! Congrats !
Thanks!

Very nice!
Thanks!

Congrats on the load of silver oldies and the gold! :cool3:
Thanks slim!

Larry

Nice finds , did Kapi get you out hunting , or did you venture out alone , you killed the silver , great job, nice ring bro., Earl :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom