Merry christmas and happy new year!

UH OH, Dilek giving us some peeks at the new. Look close. The multi is closer than we think.

Edit: See the new scuba detector ? That can be used as a regular pinpointer or as a scuba detector. The head is removable.

Last edited:
Merry Christmas..That machine in the pic don’t look like any Makro or Nokta I’ve seen?

Wood it has to be their new multi detector. They released a pic last year that was very coy about showing the new multi Kruzer. Dilek knows exactly what she's doing.

Merry Christmas, Dilek. You sure know how to introduce a new detector/s. I remember last years pic.

I don't know a thing about what the new detector looks like, but learn from Minelab up front. No plastic cuff and have a counter weight.

The short stem in the pic, a diving / salt water machine?

I brought that up on another forum. Will Nokta's detector be rated for depths that exceed the standard 10' that most water proof detectors are rated for ? Will it be simultaneous multi frequency or do they use a different technology ? They're definitely pushing the envelope as witnessed by the Anphibio. That company that mentioned their detector would obsolete others was way premature.

Dilek said on another forum their new multi frequency detector doesn't have a release date. She said it would be an all purpose detector not exclusive to diving. She also mentioned it will be waterproof to 16'.

Back
Top Bottom