100 year old bottle!

matmit

Elite Member
Forum Supporter
So I was out detecting a road that is under construction and I see a piece of glass sticking out of the ground.
go over, check it out and voila!

Brandenburg & Gloede
Racine WI

Saw a similar one on a website which says it is from 1912-1915
This is just as cool as a 100-yer old coin:yes:

Attachments

• Bottle 1.jpg
    Bottle 1.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 473
  • Bottle 2.jpg
    Bottle 2.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 461
  • Bottle 3.jpg
    Bottle 3.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 473
Nice find! And I believe a RARER find than a 100 yr old coin. Best part about it is that it is local (to you) How cool is that? I would love to find an old bottle with lettering from where I live.

saw a seltzer bottle from same company go for 330... nice bottle! I see that the Hutch's go for 20-50, depending on the market. Great bottle no matter what!! Great shape, great embossing.

One of the coolest bottles I've seen in a while. Im always amazed finding 100+ yr old bottles...

Man that cool. I love finding history. Something that fragile still around, Priceless.. Congrats...

really nice. i live in buffalo,ny and was digging a garden for my wife several years ago. i found several embossed simon pure bottles. it was a beer made in buffalo way back when. i also found a bottle that said selkirk dairy with the address as 108 selkirk st. buffalo,ny. i lived at 125 selkirk. the old dairy is now someones home.

Neat bottle

Wow now that is a cool one. Anything old with a neat picture embossed in the glass is a great find whether it is rare or not. That one must have pretty good collectors value.

Back
Top Bottom