Weird day

KIMBERDOG

So I went to a spot I've only been to once on horseback and i found the bull horn and petrified wood. I decided to stop and detect for a minute. First signal is a 2005 chucky cheese token!! I like finding tokens but come on man lol. I got back into town and decided I'm gonna try my first hand at roll hunting. Always wanted to. Well I bought 25 in pennies and 25 in dimes. No luck on the dimes. I only got 1 65, the rest were 70s to modern. I did get the wheats, 34 was the earliest. Which I needed. I tend to dig more wheats than I found coin rolling but it was fun. I also got a full set of the fancy Lincolns which I never get back in change. Plus I have doubles of the wheats and Lincoln's to give to my step daughter. Not a bad day
465f3540adde4f6ee4abfa5352ca3903.jpg
1d78fb06fcfd539f6458db012c034e93.jpg
38185f1ab765304decdcf797f9014250.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Neat finds! I have not done too well Coin Roll Hunting either, but don't do it too often to really have much of a chance.

Neat finds! I have not done too well Coin Roll Hunting either, but don't do it too often to really have much of a chance.
I probably won't either. I might start doing a box of pennies a month just for something to do, it is kind of that same rush as digging you get.

By the way, I loved reading about your finds when I lurked and had my old account. Glad to be back here. If your ever up north towards my way dont be shy

LOL :lol: Ancient petrified wood, really old bull horn, then a Chuck E Cheese token! Ain't that just the way it goes though? You didn't even mention the ring and concho. Those are a couple more cool finds.
Nice group of pennies, too.

LOL [emoji38] Ancient petrified wood, really old bull horn, then a Chuck E Cheese token! Ain't that just the way it goes though? You didn't even mention the ring and concho. Those are a couple more cool finds.

Nice group of pennies, too.
Yes sir you are right!! The ring was some kind of child's quarter machine ring I'm guessing. The tack is silver! I didn't mention those at the time because I didn't know. But the tack definitely took the haul!

Back
Top Bottom