My 2018 Goodies!!!!

Thanks guys! Apparently the little lead gun is a tobacco tamper...

Didn't think of that. Mine has a hole all the way through it. There used to be a rubber bulb they would fill with water and plug onto the handle end. Yours does looks like a pipe tamper, but if it has a through-hole, I would call it a squeeze 'n' squirt.

2018 as a good year sounds like an understatement based on your finds. It must have been a great year! Anyways, wishing you many more finds in 2019!

Congrats on all of the awesome finds for 2018 Tom!!! Hope 2019 is even better to you!!

Awesome, just awesome! That Morgan still eludes me:( Congratulations on a great year and may you have an even better one this year WT.

Year Tom, good luck in 2019, Earl:thumbsup:

Nothing short of FANTASTIC !!! Love the silver coins and the wings.

Congrats on a very impressive season of silvers ! Great job....HH

Nice wrap up, you had a great year!

Great results!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those are some really great finds! I love those silver wings.
Thanks guys!!!! Best of luck this year!

Didn't think of that. Mine has a hole all the way through it. There used to be a rubber bulb they would fill with water and plug onto the handle end. Yours does looks like a pipe tamper, but if it has a through-hole, I would call it a squeeze 'n' squirt.
Nope no holes in this one... look here https://finds.org.uk/database/artefacts/record/id/790477

Huge congrats on a fantastic 2018!!!

Great digging for the year!!!
So how many silver coins did you end up with anyway??

May 2019 be just as generous to you........

You've definitely had an excellent year! That silver is pretty cool too, and those little sterling items. Congrats, and good luck this year!

WyoTom, KT sure appreciates your efforts to post your 2018 totals! His Majesty is impressed by your silve take and particularly likes that buggy carriage badge! He has one dated from 1913, the year of the great fore that burned down over half of the city of Hot Springs, Arkansas!

Sure looks like you had a great year to me Tom, congratulations on all those great finds.
I hope to get an Indian one day maybe this year haha.
Good luck in 2019!

I would say you killed for 2018!

WyoTom, KT sure appreciates your efforts to post your 2018 totals! His Majesty is impressed by your silve take and particularly likes that buggy carriage badge! He has one dated from 1913, the year of the great fore that burned down over half of the city of Hot Springs, Arkansas!

Thanks guys!! Best of luck this year!

Back
Top Bottom