4,000 bucks for a nail! Some people have a lot of nerve!

:shock: ….maybe put that on your "watch list" to see if someone actually buys it at that price :laughing:

You could list yours at $3.99 each and they might sell like hotcakes ! :laughing:

I believe in pricing things at a fair price, but I guess that person hopes some rich person is gullible enough to buy that nail :?:

Jd's variety channel auctioned off a1959 memorial cent last year, I think he got $300 or more for it, theres a sucker born every minute, lol.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I have heard that a Fool and his money is soon parted. Never had enough money to see if that is true

Yeah, the nail selling guy is good!..But not as good as that outfit selling 'your own personal title' to a star out in the galaxy! You send in your money, and got back an owners title to a star! Hey, you just bought a star! How many people on your block own a star? How many people on this Planet own their own Star? Who cares a tinkers cuss about rusty old nails?

So, one day, as an investment, I decided to buy myself a Star! I am proud to say I own it free and clear! The title showed up in the mail!

I concede, here on Earth, nails are important and valuable! They have some historical precedence...I read something once I will try to recite concerning nails...

"For want of a nail, a shoe was lost...
For want of a shoe, a horse was lost...
For want of a horse, a battle was lost..
For want of a battle, the Kingdom was lost...
All for the want of a horseshoe nail"...

I think the message is to pay attention to the small critical details in Life on Earth..?

I like my star though! I own it! Free and clear! I got the deed and title and everything! Only cost me $20! Its up out and abaft and above of Uranus...about 4 parsecs from Kessel, so its in a great location!...Good schools, underground utilities, quiet neighborhood, hardwood floors, garage door opener, etc...

Theres still some good stars out there you can buy for $20!! Out there in the universe beyond Uranus..Hey, buy one of your own and maybe we can carpool?.

......just remembered this one I saw a while back......

(and I can't believe people are actually spending money on this !!!! :shock:)

Become a Moon Land Owner today !

One acre of land on the moon as low as just $33.60 !

http://www.moonlandonline.com/moonland-packages.html

.......but then again, remember how popular "pet rocks" were ? :laughing:

…...What next, acres of land for sale on Mars and other planets ? :laughing:

......just remembered this one I saw a while back......

(and I can't believe people are actually spending money on this !!!! :shock:)

Become a Moon Land Owner today !

One acre of land on the moon as low as just $33.60 !

http://www.moonlandonline.com/moonland-packages.html

.......but then again, remember how popular "pet rocks" were ? :laughing:

Hey! I was in on that too!! Early adopter! I bought up a whole load of those Moon plots right on the Sea of Tranquility! Beachfront! I popped in some docks and a fleet of jetskis and am making a fortune!

In fact, I got some extra Moon land I may consider offloading ..,Its not waterfront, but would make for a good Holiday Inn Express or a Speedway or a Margaritaville restaraunt if anybody is interested...? I'll let them go for $50 per acre to the Forum members here, or $100 to anybody else..Nice corner lots..Heavy traffic....

I got some nice residential building plots up in the dunes too!...on the semi dark side, so yeah...talk me down...I will be losing money on those, but hey...we can negotiate...

Hey! I was in on that too!! Early adopter! I bought up a whole load of those Moon plots right on the Sea of Tranquility! Beachfront! I popped in some docks and a fleet of jetskis and am making a fortune!

In fact, I got some extra Moon land I may consider offloading ..,Its not waterfront, but would make for a good Holiday Inn Express or a Speedway or a Margaritaville restaraunt if anybody is interested...? I'll let them go for $50 per acre to the Forum members here, or $100 to anybody else..Nice corner lots..Heavy traffic....

I got some nice residential building plots up in the dunes too!...on the semi dark side, so yeah...talk me down...I will be losing money on those, but hey...we can negotiate...

…..hey Mud, does that include unrestricted detecting rights ? :laughing: :mder:

puppy-mud, my goal in life is to have the creative-writing skills that you do. You always bring a smile to my day, ha !

Besides metal detecting full time, I'm also a hobbiest realestate speculator...Like Dave Ramsey or Robert Kiyosaki...or that one old guy who was selling the CD's on late night infomercials...

So, I bought a whole complex of apartment buildings in a Chinese ghost city! Got a hell of a deal! I was told they were fully occupied, but I had a hell of a time collecting rent! Every month it was the same damned deal! Very tough to chase down a renter who is a ghost! "Woowoowoo I dont have the money!" is what I heard......

I'm like 'dammit you ghosts!' You cant pay rent, you are running around all over the place, making one hell of a mess, woowoowooing and rattling chains messing up the wainscotting in the hallways?...I aint running a charity ward here!...damned ghosts!...cant make a nickel off of them...Never rent an apartment or build an entire city for ghosts...Lesson learned...

…...do you sell fast food restaurant franchises there too ? :laughing:
moonwalkMud.jpg

Back
Top Bottom