I'm not alone...

Swing-a-ling

...am I? I bet I'm not the only one who does this. I see a house or property in a movie or on TV, and I think to myself "I'd detect around that tree... it's perfect. Then I'd detect between the tree and house. I wonder if it has a barn...."
Also, sometimes while watching movies that take place in the 1800's I watch to see if someone drops something.

I have a sickness. Anyone else find themselves doing this?
1UbGmRO.jpg

I have heard, that when a man hangs, the gold rings just pop right off the fingers, so yeah, I'd hit around the tree. Might want to cut that rope down first though, just in case...

:laughing:

Haha! In my mind I've detected around that tree at least a dozen times since that movie came out. It's a disease. :lol:

Yeah, I was researching a couple sites last night and lucked across some old pics and postcards and thought "that kid definitely dropped a seated half by that tetherball pole...".:laughing:

I do it as well. I think paying attention to those things is just ingrained in our way of thinking.

When I look at that picture I imagine that was the welcome the last person that asked to MD the property got. :grin:

Hey Swing, I am the same way. My wife gets so sick of me while we are driving around I say "I would like to hunt there", or "I bet there is silver there", etc... Nice to know I'm not the only addicted one out there.

Jerr-Man, it takes a certain kind of person to put up with marrying a detectorist. I have to admit, there were a few times I caught her rolling her eyes, but she quickly puts on a happy face and pacifys my need to babble about detecting. I wish she were into it, but she's not. I return the favor and get "excited" about adding on to our tiki-patio/hot tub area. That thing is nothing but a bunch of work. And even though I do all the work, it still costs an arm and a half. Give and get.

Btw, I think I'd detect every horror movie house I've seen. During the daytime, of course. And with at least one partner who runs slower than I.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom