Streak Over but I Got 1st Wheatie of Year

FelixtheCat

A Moderating Knight of the Round Coil
Super Mod
Forum Supporter
I took Noxy with me to work yesterday and went immediately to my car and my comfort beach right after dismissal. I was in the water at 3pm and was hoping to make it until 7pm, putting in 4 hours, but it didn’t happen. The dark storm clouds that I had seen west of the school made it east to where I was about 2 hours later. When the lightening and storm surrounded me it was time to go. :yikes: Just over 2 hours hunting - no jewelry but a decent amount of clad and my 1st wheatie of the year.

Attachments

• 10-16-20.jpg
    10-16-20.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 180
Is that your first ever wheat penny? ;) At least you didn't find too many of those other things or at least they are not too cruddy... :yes:

Can't find gold every time out.

I don't know if it's fair to say that your streak is over. After all, you had a lightning shorted hunt. Besides, I think if a person were to find gold on say, 6 out 8 hunts, that is still a streak. Congrats on the wheatie, looks like it is in surprisingly good shape. :yes:

I am Batting 1000 on Gold this year. I wish it were not true but it is.

I am at Zero gold for all the times i have been detecting this year. I hope that i do not end the year batting a thousand.

My beaches make me think my detector is not working.

Back
Top Bottom