Coinstar Finds

Bayoutalker

Elite Member
Here are a few from Coinstars. I'm not sure what some of these are or if they are worth anything. Any help will be appreciated.
7246843795b97d8d4a8b7e891c56bfad.jpg
a06696380826a793f28fcc25dff20001.jpg

Cliff

I'm pretty sure where the others are from but what about value? Are any of them worth more than face value? I have never seen one with the copper center.

Cliff

The one with copper center is actually a Mexican 2 peso coin with an aluminum-bronze center, and to my knowledge they don't appear to be worth more then their face value but I'm not an expert on Mexican coins.

The one with copper center is actually a Mexican 2 peso coin with an aluminum-bronze center, and to my knowledge they don't appear to be worth more then their face value but I'm not an expert on Mexican coins.
I figured as much but it's worth asking. You never know.

Cliff

I looked up the estimated U.S. value for your coins. 100 WON is 85 US cents. 2 PESO is 50 cents. The rest of your foreign coins are less than 50 cents. Very seldom will you find foreign coins in the Coinstars worth much more than face value but still cool to find.

I looked up the estimated U.S. value for your coins. 100 WON is 85 US cents. 2 PESO is 50 cents. The rest of your foreign coins are less than 50 cents. Very seldom will you find foreign coins in the Coinstars worth much more than face value but still cool to find.
Thanks for the info. I figured I wasn't that lucky.

Cliff

The dime is silver, so definitely worth more than face value.

I always forget to look in the coinstar on my way out of the supermarket. Will start doing that now.

The dime is silver, so definitely worth more than face value.

I always forget to look in the coinstar on my way out of the supermarket. Will start doing that now.

I rarely find anything but I figured out if you slide a sick or something under the machine you can pull out some coins.

The one with the copper center is from Mexico just like a couple of the other ones you have. Value? Basically nothing. The Canadian quarter and the Chinese coin aren't really worth anything either. Your best and most valuable coin is the silver dime, currently around $1.75
Nice Coinstar haul regardless......

Back
Top Bottom