Whiny SJW leftist scum at FMDF....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming that this is something to do with the mask denier trend, which goes against medical standards. Everyone may do what they are willing to accept the consequences for. If someone gives you advice, it could be because they care rather than some perceived political agenda.

Occam's Razor - "other things being equal, simpler explanations are generally better than more complex ones"

Assuming that this is something to do with the mask denier trend, which goes against medical standards. Everyone may do what they are willing to accept the consequences for. If someone gives you advice, it could be because they care rather than some perceived political agenda.

Occam's Razor - "other things being equal, simpler explanations are generally better than more complex ones"

It was not about masks...

Jeezzz, i step away to get some actual work done and I missed this?
We are all loosing it from this thing, some more than others apparently.
It's Miller time here!

Jeezzz, i step away to get some actual work done and I missed this?
We are all loosing it from this thing, some more than others apparently.
It's Miller time here!

:cheers::cheers3:

I'll join ya!

(just don't have a Corona!) :D:p;)

Last edited:
I now wear a mask because I found a short video of Bill Nye the Science Guy explaining why we should. That guy is the foundation for everything I know about the world. Plus its fun to conceal your identity in public.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Corona is a decent beer but I loaded up on Kloster just in case the darn governor brings dry law back again, good to have a big stash and rotate in new purchases so it stays fresh.

I get JWP's frustration with the SJW's, and I think we're all on edge with all that has happened this year, but his presentation is what I'd expect out of the left, not appropriate for a Friendly forum. This thread should probably go away. And just give me a regular old Coors, with some tomato juice. Red beer, yum. Unfortunately with the pain pills I'm on, I can't even have one. Somebody have one for me.

Sure wish I could get some insight into this and what caused it. I've seen communist left and masks mentioned so I have assume someone ran into some trouble unmasked.

No politics from me .. just sad to see people acting as if their life has just ended. That stuff when the SHTF will come this fall and I'm prepared.

Jerry, I hope you get help bro..

I don't believe you are the same dude I hunted with a few years ago..

Peace

<°)))>{

Yeah, hey? What gives? We all got stressors around us. FMDF is not the place to vent about them.
I learned something new, anyway: SJW = Social Justice Warrior. Hard to keep up with all the latest anti-something acronyms/terminology these days.

WOW! I missed something that set him off.
And I disagree with the comment about wearing your mask as being brutal. The virus will be more brutal than the comment. Wearing the mask is wise practice. Seems to me that the last person that didn't follow wise practice has a place in history. We know her as "Typhoid Mary". (Yes, I understand it's for everybody else's protection from you/me.)

Just my 2-pence.....Roger

Dose up on vitamins, especially vitamin C and D(3), daily. I also take Elderberry extract in gummy form. Trying to lose some weight and eat good food, some form of exercise each day. Avoid fast food joints if at all possible.

Correct me if I'm incorrect. I believe this all started with someone calling Corona virus by a name that indicates its country of origin. That person was "reprimanded" because some individuals took offense to the perceived "racist" terminology.
I as well take offense to that censorship. Taking a word out of the lexicon, simply because it offends a handful of people is flat out wrong. You may disagree with the offensive (to some) language. You might not associate or have a discussion with the offender, but to ban the language because a few people whine about is not free speech. I find the word racist offensive, it's disparaging and used far too often. It's frustrating to be considered a racist because I'm a white guy. Shall I whine about it ? Shall I cry out that that word be erased from conversation because I feel it troublesome ? Of course not, this is America, land of free speech. You may not like My speech, the words I use, but, I have the right to say what I want.
If you don't like what the OP wrote, don't read his post. Let's erase all words that offend anyone and we'll be left trying to communicate with a series of grunts and nods. I'll say what I want and how I want to say it. Funny, a guy gets his panties in a bunch because someone states accurately where the Corona originated but I've not heard him railing about the atrocities and truly troublesome behaviors the Chinese government commit every day.
God bless America. I'll be watching every word of every response to make sure no one writes a word I feel offensive.

Dictionary terms are changing and urbandictionary is effectively cancelled. The offendedness is off the charts and I imagine that this is also not a good time to be a comedian (as a job).

There may be two paths, high level, for society:
  1. Cater to anyones offendedness and cancel everything.
  2. Encourage personal responsibility, esp. for ones emotions. Grow a pair.

I'm speaking of the new societal trends. Truly vile things have not been tolerated before this trend of bending to the will of anyone's claims of offense so that's not what it's about.

I read what you wrote on other thread... I am far from a leftist... but we expect our members to keep their political beliefs off the forum as its against our rules that we will enforce no matter who posts it...

Enjoy your time out.

I have no idea what is going on in this thread but i do applaud keeping politics out of the forums. That said, i wish we could keep the sjw,s out of the 'self defense while detecting' threads.

Correct me if I'm incorrect. I believe this all started with someone calling Corona virus by a name that indicates its country of origin. That person was "reprimanded" because some individuals took offense to the perceived "racist" terminology.
I as well take offense to that censorship. Taking a word out of the lexicon, simply because it offends a handful of people is flat out wrong. You may disagree with the offensive (to some) language. You might not associate or have a discussion with the offender, but to ban the language because a few people whine about is not free speech. I find the word racist offensive, it's disparaging and used far too often. It's frustrating to be considered a racist because I'm a white guy. Shall I whine about it ? Shall I cry out that that word be erased from conversation because I feel it troublesome ? Of course not, this is America, land of free speech. You may not like My speech, the words I use, but, I have the right to say what I want.
If you don't like what the OP wrote, don't read his post. Let's erase all words that offend anyone and we'll be left trying to communicate with a series of grunts and nods. I'll say what I want and how I want to say it. Funny, a guy gets his panties in a bunch because someone states accurately where the Corona originated but I've not heard him railing about the atrocities and truly troublesome behaviors the Chinese government commit every day.
God bless America. I'll be watching every word of every response to make sure no one writes a word I feel offensive.

We are following the rules of the forum and if we deem something insensitive we will delete it... If we don't allow politics or talk of drug use then you don't have free speech...

The post was reported we took appropriate action you want to disagree its your pejorative ... but members will post by our rules..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom