NJ/NY/CT/PA Cellar Dwellers

AJinNJ

Forum Supporter
Looking for another foundation/cellars/colonial partner.

I hunt with another buddy (ecoast) and looking to add to our group.

I hunt primarily woods and fields looking for colonial coinage. I do not hunt parks or the beach.

If you are into researching old spots long gone and getting into the woods doing the same, please send me a PM.

I am willing to travel at least an hour in any direction...will push to 2 hours if necessary

Hi AJ!
I have a place I scouted out a few months ago. It's too overgrown now but if you're willing to come down to my neck of the "woods" (pun intended) I think it should produce. There's a stone wall and a hunter I encountered said there is an old stone foundation near by. It's a big area! Let me know and let your friend know too. I met up with a fellow detector and will have him come along. If you're interseted, let me know.
Thanks
R

looking for another foundation/cellars/colonial partner.

I hunt with another buddy (ecoast) and looking to add to our group.

I hunt primarily woods and fields looking for colonial coinage. I do not hunt parks or the beach.

If you are into researching old spots long gone and getting into the woods doing the same, please send me a pm.

I am willing to travel at least an hour in any direction...will push to 2 hours if necessary

tell john i said hi

Hi AJ!
I have a place I scouted out a few months ago. It's too overgrown now but if you're willing to come down to my neck of the "woods" (pun intended) I think it should produce. There's a stone wall and a hunter I encountered said there is an old stone foundation near by. It's a big area! Let me know and let your friend know too. I met up with a fellow detector and will have him come along. If you're interseted, let me know.
Thanks
R

Absolutely up for a road trip...looking forward!

I'll let OP set up details since it's his post...

Back
Top Bottom