Any clubs on here in North Georgia??

I am thinking of creating one so all us local hunters around here can get together and talk and develop friendships.

about 20 years too late

There used to be a large club in Dalton called The Cross Plains Relic Hunters. There used to be a club in Chattanooga called The Choo Choo Relic Club that had 70 members. They met in Fort O. Both of those are gone now as far as i know. Sorry , you are 25 years too late. It is a shame too !

Dixierelicclub.com meets at the old stone church in Ringgold, Ga first Monday each month at 7pm. I'm looking at several clubs in the N Ga / Chatt area. I'm not a member just passing along info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Dixierelicclub.com meets at the old stone church in Ringgold, Ga first Monday each month at 7pm. I'm looking at several clubs in the N Ga / Chatt area. I'm not a member just passing along info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I was a member not now not missing nothing at the Dixie relic club !!!!! I tried starting one a while back hull guitars should of told you lol but it was the nwga dirt fishing . lol but any hoot morgan not any good ones left

so whats up with the exssisting clubs ?

So what about the Chattanooga Area Relic Hunters ? Do they still exist ? How many members do they have ?
What's up with the stone church club ?
A club has to be fun. The less rules the better. When things get too serious , people say " screw it " , I say when it aint fun anymore then screw it. so give us a SITREP ?

I started one here in resaca but couldn't get people to come to the meetings, some bad clubs ticked a lot of relic hunters off and they didnt want to join another club, so i had to close it down. I was wanting to get a good family club started but it did'nt work out. I would like to get it started back if i could get enough good members.

I have belonged to all sorts of clubs. Jeep Clubs , Off Road Clubs , Amateur Radio Clubs and Relic Hunting Clubs and the best clubs i have ever seen were clubs who didnt take all the formal stuff serious. Politics in clubs can cause hard feelings. Let say you had the best " find of the month" but you got out voted. Other things are some people just dont have much going in their life and they feel the need to be the leader of something. It is an ego booster to them. If you can eliminate all the negatives that naturally occur when a group of people form a club then you might be on the right track. Why not a non conventional " meet and eat" ....One rule... to belong , you must agree to providing a monthly speaker once a year or when ever the rotation comes your turn. No President , no find of the month , no flower fund , just eat ,meet , talk , and have a monthly speaker. Ringgold or Battlefield Parkway is centrally located to the entire region. The First Thursday is easy to remember.

I have belonged to all sorts of clubs. Jeep Clubs , Off Road Clubs , Amateur Radio Clubs and Relic Hunting Clubs and the best clubs i have ever seen were clubs who didnt take all the formal stuff serious. Politics in clubs can cause hard feelings. Let say you had the best " find of the month" but you got out voted. Other things are some people just dont have much going in their life and they feel the need to be the leader of something. It is an ego booster to them. If you can eliminate all the negatives that naturally occur when a group of people form a club then you might be on the right track. Why not a non conventional " meet and eat" ....One rule... to belong , you must agree to providing a monthly speaker once a year or when ever the rotation comes your turn. No President , no find of the month , no flower fund , just eat ,meet , talk , and have a monthly speaker. Ringgold or Battlefield Parkway is centrally located to the entire region. The First Thursday is easy to remember.

That's a good idea, i was a member of a few clubs around and i didn't have a problem with them i had fun at the meetings. But getting people together to just meet and eat and show off your finds is a good idea.

I am interested I doing some detecting with a club. I live in ellijay,ga. Let me know if you start a club

Dalton Civil War Show

The Dalton Civil War Show is this weekend. we could set a specific time to meet in the snack bar area. I am old , age 59 , large , 250 , grey , lol , and will have a cream color Tesoro hat on.

I live in the Cumming area and would participate if convenient. Unfortunately life keeps getting in the way of my hobbies

I'm in the fort oglethorpe area and I think a club would be cool.... A find of the month would be pretty neat to me... A meet and eat and show your find once a month sounds like a great idea... I would be interested...

Back
Top Bottom