HEY HEY HEY

L.I.Mike

In Memory Of
My new toy came.(Excal) And dont you know,cold weekend and that is not a good way to test out this bad boy. Well with all the gold I brought my lady,guess I can test it on her :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well if she reads this at least I'll have something to do this weekend and that is showing how sorry I am with my jokes. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
All had a good time :D :D :D :D :D :D
L.I. Mike

L.I. Mike, just remember that I'm the one who "detected" you first, on that fateful morning last June. If you want to return the favor, I suggest you forget all about the metal, and just find yourself a diamond detector to scan me with. :lol:

That sounds like an invite Mike. I'd jump on that :lol:
pop

She is my Diamond and the brite star in my life. But I still want to play with my new toy :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I will say this I now have no place to hide :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
She sure has her hooks into and it is great. Just please all, It's Ok to ask if I can come out to play from time to time

POPTOP---

Thanks for spelling things out for Mike. Sometimes he's a little slow in picking up on cues. It's good to know he's got buddies like you to lead him around. :grin: :grin: :grin:

Back
Top Bottom