Dirt Hunt

L.I.Mike

In Memory Of
Does anyone have any Info on the Dirt Hunt this spring? Do hope they have it again. Would be great to see everyone again. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
L.I.Mike

I don't know about a dirt hunt but out here in Wash. we have a mud hunt everytime we go out the door.

God Bless,Old Pappy :duh:

Mike... It's D.I.R.T not dirt lol... I'm pretty sure they will have it again... I'll look up Driveway and see whats up or go to their website and look it up...

Mike are you buying a sling for your new toy? If not maybe I will bring you some bungy cords to wrap around your shoulders for you :lol:

No NO NO

No I did not and after this new spring they put in my heart (Stint) I think I'll give this arm a work out .After all Im not as old as you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I just had more fun with this body in all the wrong ways. But boy did I have a great time in doing so and this is the price I have to pay. For you young Kids Think of me and this. WE LIVE LIKE WE WILL NEVER DIE AND DIE LIKE WE NEVER LIVED. SO be kind To your body. IT seems that it was just yesterday when I was 21 and when I got up today Im 54. Craig It came with the hip mount and I ordered the balance Shaft.extra. In the AM I'LL order the scoop you just wrote about Thanks your a Bud.
L.I. Mike

If we only knew we were going to live this we would have takin better care of our selfs! :yes: Nah it was fun. Craig I haven't heard from Dave in a while, if you make contact please tell him I said hey. Cladius.

That goes for me to. Give my best to Dave. I ordered the scoop this am and the new Md will be hear Friday. The Last things I need to buy Is new surfcasting equipment and I'll be set for the summer. Bring on spring.
L.I.Mike

Mike... Forecast for next week not good for detecting temps in teens during the day with below zero wind chills... it might even keep me out of the water... might :)

Back
Top Bottom