Heart palp

Hermit

I was hunting way back in the woods late yesterday eve when I got a faint deep signal on the ole CZ.I dug about 16-18" and saw a glimmer of gold!I could hardly see as the sun was setting,but wow,not one gold coin,but 6 gold coins in the same hole.My heart about fell out.I quickly grabbed them and made my way home.I couldn't hardly wait to get back home to check them out.I ran some water over them to get a better look.Damn I found a cache.......a cache of chuckie cheese coins!So much for the mother lode.Maybe another day!

The question is - why were there Chuckie-Cheese coins buried 16 - 18" in the ground, in the woods!?? :?: :lol:

Who knows!There is probably a map to them in some kids camp!The AGONY of Defeat.

I was about to say, "Whoo hooooo!" Still, you have to wonder what those things were doing out there.

Wow, Hermit - that just ain't right!

Someone evidently went to a great deal of trouble to bury those, though.

Maybe a geo-caching "treasure"?

Oklahunter said:
Maybe a geo-caching "treasure"?

My 1st thought also. Being a part time geocacher, we have found some strange things in the woods where you would least expect them.

Too bad about the gold "coins". :(

Ha, ha, ha.........I can see that kind of luck coming my way :D

Well, it is just more insperation to keep swinging and digging, you never know when it could be the real deal! ;)

I have also found some of those bad boys. They do fool you at first. cladius

Do you hunt in those woods often? Maybe someone buried them there for you to find and have a good laugh. You can never under estimate the human mind and how sadistic it can be.

My old heart couldn't have taken the shock. I think I would have died before I got them out of the ground.

God Bless, Old Pappy

I don't think it was a set up.I very seldom hunt there.I'm thinking maybe some kids have or had a camp around there at sometime.I went back yesterday just for grins and didn't see any signs of recent travel.Who knows,if it was a set up,they got me good!Wonder if I can trade them for a pizza or coke or something?Nahh I'll keep them in the memory pile.

Back
Top Bottom