New detector coming! Officially addicted

Poppacap

So Ive been doing ok with the Gamma 6000, no complaints on the machine, simple to use, fairly deep and very easy to swing. But as my wife has been asking to give it a try and my son coming for a visit I had the thought of adding a second detector. At first I figured Id get a beginner model for smeone wants to tag along, THEN the "smart" idea kicked in. I should Upgrade my machine and let the tag alongs use the Gamma! So after much research I decided to by the Fisher F75 LTD. The package comes with the standard coil and the 5" DD. So this week Ive ordered a sampson T shovel and a new detector! Just as a shout out to a forum sponsor, Craig over at show me treasure has been great to deal with, very responsive and the prices have been the best.. Dont hesitate to deal with him.. Man, who knew this hobby could be so addictive?!

You think like l do!
I kept my Safari for tag-a-longs and got a CTX for myself. My wife was originally slated for the Safari, but after she picked up a Deus at a store, it was all over due to the light weight.

And Welcome to you and your wife!

Welcome to the Fellowship of the Ping! Yeah..this is quite an addiction for the dreamers and Outdoor Pursuit Oriented individuals who cant sit still...need a reasonable excuse to be outside wandering around..dont golf or dont want to pay ramp fees or buy a fishing license...

Considering all the other kinds of trouble a guy can get himself into, Its not a bad waste of time and harmless for the most part...a 'break even' endeavor with the possibility of a profit! What more can a guy ask? In this light, its better than having a job!:laughing:.

Back
Top Bottom