New to MD'ing and already hooked!

NuffaloBickel

Greetings from Western New York. I kind of accidentally got into this hobby with my sons about a month ago and we're having a blast! Found our first ring and first silver the same day about a week and a half ago. I look forward to picking everyone's brains and driving you all nuts with my new guy questions!

Welcome from southeast Missouri. You have found a great place to learn your new hobby (that will probably become an addiction!). Lots of knowledgable folks to offer tips and advice or answer questions. We look forward to your posts

Welcome to your new addiction, er...um...hobby!

You forgot the most important thing: post pictures!
See, the thing is, when this disease progresses far enough, just reading about other peoples finds isn't enough anymore. We want the micro-rush from seeing it. :lol:

Congrats and Welcome!

Welcome from West Virginia!!!! I'm new to this therapeutic addiction myself. Bout' a month now...This place is great for questions, I.D.'s and information. I've learned tons!!! Can't say enough great things. Everyone seems very eager to help. Happy Hunting!!!:beers:

TDAiKbM.jpg

Welcome

Welcome to the hobby! It's a slippery slope... ;-)

Greetings from Western New York. I kind of accidentally got into this hobby with my sons about a month ago and we're having a blast! Found our first ring and first silver the same day about a week and a half ago. I look forward to picking everyone's brains and driving you all nuts with my new guy questions!

Hello from Mass

Happy Treasure Hunting
dennis

Back
Top Bottom