New Member Here

diggingdeep

Hi everyone!

I've been lurking for a little while and didn't own a machine until a few months ago. I got an Ace 400 and am learning. I'm in the Kansas City Area, more specifically in the Olathe Area. I've been looking at historical maps and doing my part to clean the local parks of their pull tabs:D

Welcome from West Seneca NY Hope you enjoy the hobby as well.[emoji1148]
7ae2cf5067b6ef946af8c46e20dd9498.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Hi everyone!

I've been lurking for a little while and didn't own a machine until a few months ago. I got an Ace 400 and am learning. I'm in the Kansas City Area, more specifically in the Olathe Area. I've been looking at historical maps and doing my part to clean the local parks of their pull tabs:D

Northwest Ohio waving a hand. Welcome! The ace 400 is a good machine in my opinion, I used one for a couple of years. Keep doing your research and you will find a good spot. Research is a very important part of this hobby. As far as the pull tabs go, collect enough of them and they worth about $0.30 a pound.:lol:

Welcome from the Lowcountry of South Carolina where it is Hot and Humid and we are waiting for some cooler weather.

Welcome from the Lowcountry of South Carolina where it is Hot and Humid and we are waiting for some cooler weather.

Did not mean TO DOUBLE POST.

Back
Top Bottom