L0S3R

Elite Member
What’s it worth? Or what would you pay?

c34e38f853c661e863bc4bdd7ad00fba.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What’s it worth? Or what would you pay?

c34e38f853c661e863bc4bdd7ad00fba.jpg

These, according to eBay sold listings, sell for $10-$20 plus shipping of about $25.

I wouldn't take it, even if you offered it for free. Not into vintage equipment, when the new stuff is so awesome (and LIGHTWEIGHT!)

Cheers,

Skippy

Local sell for 40$ working plus a second machine I’m still asking about

That looks like a 66TR. Circa 1972 to '74-ish . Whites made and sold tons of machines in the late 1960s to early 1970s, of that vintage. So they turn up all the time on ebay, flea-markets, garage sales, etc....

If it's the 66TR, that was an all-metal TR machine. No disc. Not good in minerals. Depth was 4 or 5" if you really pushed it. But for its time, it was decent. VLF and TR disc. spelled the end of that era.

Not worth much. Not rare. Nor old enough to be "vintage".

Regardless of what we may say the decision is truly up to you. How badly do you want the machine. I spent a lot of years in retail and a good deal is one where both the buyer and the seller are satisfied with the product and the price. If I really wanted to purchase that machine I would try to negotiate the price down a bit.

It's worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it. Offer $5 and go from there.
Some people collect old detectors, nothing wrong with that if you have the room.

Back
Top Bottom