10k in the ghetto

Bagelbites

Forum Supporter
I dislike having to keep looking over my shoulder when hunting, but I'm running out of upscale parks in my area. Went to the ghetto this morning and pulled this 10k ring with small diamonds. My 10th gold for the year, all out of the dirt.

Attachments

• 20171124_085302.jpg
    20171124_085302.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 430
  • 20171124_085421.jpg
    20171124_085421.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 426
  • 20171124_085703.jpg
    20171124_085703.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 439
nice job! You're pulling them well. That's nice to see another land hunter pull out the gold. :)

I used to prospect up in the mountains, and would come home everytime with small flakes and tiny pickers. Never amount to more than the cost of my gas. This is a much better hobby. LOL

Skippy

Those are tough places to get in and out of...An extra kind of challenge. You did good! :hat3:

True that. I got there when it was still dark. After getting my gear ready, a crackhead man loudly demanded change while I was just walking away from my car. He snuck up behind me and I never saw him, and I was very close to drawing my 9mm. Scared the !!!! out of me! I ended up giving this crackhead about $2 in change that I found.

Very nice ring!! Some of the best "potential" old sites to hunt in the city nearest me are also sites that you do NOT want to tread. They will remain "potential" sites....armed or not.
You did really good.

Nice score!
I was just telling Rand Luna today how most of the parks have been hunted so hard, we should hit the ghetto parks:yes:

True that. I got there when it was still dark. After getting my gear ready, a crackhead man loudly demanded change while I was just walking away from my car. He snuck up behind me and I never saw him, and I was very close to drawing my 9mm. Scared the !!!! out of me! I ended up giving this crackhead about $2 in change that I found.

Be careful. The smarter ones know how to sneak up. It's good when you can bring a friend along sometimes. I've been thee and done that a few times myself. Yesterday in fact :)

Back
Top Bottom