January hat trick...3rd gold ring!

Digger -- CONGRATS, man! You are AMAZING! You do this too consistently to think it's luck, or the "gold gods shining down on you," whatever...you are simply expert at recognizing "gold signals" on your machine, and then digging them.

Since we talked over a year ago, at length, I STILL haven't found a gold ring...and yet you continue to dig them as often as some guys dig Rosies...!! Just amazing -- and major congrats to you, and a shout out to your skill level at digging the gold!

Steve

Digger -- CONGRATS, man! You are AMAZING! You do this too consistently to think it's luck, or the "gold gods shining down on you," whatever...you are simply expert at recognizing "gold signals" on your machine, and then digging them.

Since we talked over a year ago, at length, I STILL haven't found a gold ring...and yet you continue to dig them as often as some guys dig Rosies...!! Just amazing -- and major congrats to you, and a shout out to your skill level at digging the gold!

Steve

I was just thinking about you the other day and wondered if you found gold lately.
You just gotta find that first one...then the dam will open.
Good wishes coming your way, this is the year it happens for you.

I was just thinking about you the other day and wondered if you found gold lately.
You just gotta find that first one...then the dam will open.
Good wishes coming your way, this is the year it happens for you.

Thanks, DIGGER. I'm hoping I nab one here soon. I'll keep digging low tones every hunt, and sooner or later, it will happen!

Steve

Back
Top Bottom