Now 456 Quarters...Eight days...Same honey hole location

Leave-No-Coins-Behind

Forum Supporter
So today, I went back to my latest honey hole. Due to weather conditions and etc., its been about a week since I was last there. And, I would have stayed longer today, but a major rain/hail storm was moving in.

I was hoping to hunt the general sports field again with different detector settings but the grass was way too high like in the 10" to 12" range. So, I made lemonade from lemons and worked an area that the grass was a bit shorter.

The quarters still keep rolling in. Today, I found an additional 50 quarters.

In summary, for these eight days inclusive, I recovered 456 quarters or the equivalent of $114.00 in quarters alone. Every time I heard those sweet 29/30 high tones it was like music to my ears and coins to my pouch!

Grand total of coinage from this one location for eight days is now at $157.63.

It is amazing that I'm still able to gain access to this location. Low profile is the name of the game.

Thanks for checking out my latest update on this unique location and opportunity!

Attachments

• IMG_2745.jpg
    IMG_2745.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:
Thank you!

Just blows me away every time you post more from that location. Great find!

Thanks jhanson! I feel the same too every time I leave this place.

My knees hurt just reading those statistics !

Thanks Tom! I think my knees will hurt if I am not digging. :D

:shock:

iu

That's a whole lotta clad!

Thanks Gauntlet! Half my secret is, I park my truck in the restrictive employee lot and join the party as it may be. :cool3:

Durn it you make me laugh! Congrats!

Steve

Thanks Steve! Actually, it should of been a $20+ day but it started to rain. What lousy weather we are having in PA this year.

Thats one heck of a site there John. Congrats on another awesome clad score. How rude of them not to cut the grass for you.:lol: Good luck. Mark

Thank you!

Thats one heck of a site there John. Congrats on another awesome clad score. How rude of them not to cut the grass for you.:lol: Good luck. Mark

Thanks Mark! I was thinking the same thing about the grass too. :lol: Hopefully, if I travel back today, I'll find some better grass accommodations. It makes you wonder were our PA tax dollars are going too. Thanks again!

A amazing location John and I got a great feeling your going to go back a few more times. You have already taken more clad coinage from this site than I will get my coil over for the rest of this year. Huge congrats. Trapper

Thank you!

A amazing location John and I got a great feeling your going to go back a few more times. You have already taken more clad coinage from this site than I will get my coil over for the rest of this year. Huge congrats. Trapper

Thanks Trapper! You are so right, I went back there today too. Worked a different section and found a whole lot less but this time but I did find a '39 GW and a half dozen of worthless wheaties.. There is a lot of construction going on there too. Since it is a drive away, not sure how much longer I will be going there since targets are dwindling down. Hope you are doing well and still finding those silvers!

Omg I was getting ready to say just that[emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See you snooze you loose...:laughing:. But guys, see I don't go down on my knees. I squat or bend down. Very ergonomic, efficient and fast. Thanks anyway! :D

Back
Top Bottom