A roadtrip bucketlister

Wow, we both found a 25 Peace dollar a week apart! What are the odds of that? Yours appears to be as gorgeous as mine. Nice hunting Gale! 👍

Yup, I was telling Gale that same thing (your Peace Dollar) as we got into my truck to begin to head home....You two, your Nox's, your Halves, and now your Dollars.....:laughing:

Funny thing was, even after finding 3 Morgans in my "career", I had to prove to Gale that my CTX rings a silver dollar as a bouncy dime...maybe a quarter....so there would have been a chance that, even if I selected that side of the yard where Gale scored the Peace, I would have walked over a dime signal that was only 3 inches deep....CRAZY.

Wow, we both found a 25 Peace dollar a week apart! What are the odds of that? Yours appears to be as gorgeous as mine. Nice hunting Gale! 👍

Thanks Kev. Paul and I had a laugh in discussing just that thing. Was glad to see that your persistence bushwhacking is still paying off too.

I never argue with silver dollars !

Thank you Tom. I agree - can't argue with them because they always win. There's nothing like the gleam of that big silver round to get the ol' heart pumping harder and faster.

Back
Top Bottom