Dig History

Hello everyone. My name is Jim a.k.a. Dig History. I am new to this forum and to the hobby. I always thought that it looked interesting and enjoyable so i decided to pick it up. I will enjoy reading the posts and learning from every ones experiences. Special thanks to Carol and Vlad for welcoming me. I am looking forward to getting started in the next several days.

Welcome to the forum, from WC Arkansas. Tell us about your detector, where/what you're hunting and what you're finding.....We love to see pics!

Hello medicchief. I purchased a Garrett AT Max just a couple of weeks ago. Expect to get out this weekend for the first time. Will love to find old silver, but i will enjoy digging up old buttons, buckles or anything that will give me a look back into yesterday. Looking forward to spring here in Illinois.

Hello medicchief. I purchased a Garrett AT Max just a couple of weeks ago. Expect to get out this weekend for the first time. Will love to find old silver, but i will enjoy digging up old buttons, buckles or anything that will give me a look back into yesterday. Looking forward to spring here in Illinois.

You'll be doing a lot of digging, especially if you want to find the good stuff. I used to own an AT Pro, they're great detectors (IMO). I hope you've got a good pin-pointer too! Here's an example of the pile of trash I dug, in order to find what was worth keeping below it.....EACH item represents a dig:wow: Just don't get discouraged, you never know what's in the next dig!

Attachments

• user14547_pic64302_14231893062.jpg
    user14547_pic64302_14231893062.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Welcome from Columbia SC. I have the ATPro and love the machine. I don't get out as I wou;d like, you know, life and stuff, but the machine is very capable!

:fmdfwelcome:... from the thawing out state of Minnesota! :woot: We're glad that you have joined us. :yes: Happy hunting! :mder:

Last edited:
Hello and welcome from northern Illinois. I have had a garrett ace 250 for one season and think I did rather well with it. There is a definite learning curve so be patient and fill in the plugs. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom