Wheaties + My very first Barber Dime

dopeitstom

Hey all!

Been very hot here, and haven't had the best luck the past week...that is until yesterday and today. Got out to my site that has been producing near my house and immediately got my first target, which turned out to be a two-wheat spill. Nice. Next signal is a pull tab, and the next is this 1919 Merc. Excellent! My third merc in that small area.

Today I went back out there after the rain and detected right where a tree was just taken out about a month ago. I've hit the area at least 5 times, maybe more. Got a shaky 25/26 signal over the area I've detected, of course I dug it up. Bam, barber dime, 1907. My oldest found coin, and my oldest found silver.

Happy hunting - thanks for looking!

YnQxi6D.jpg

JpvdFsQ.jpg

RizcT14.jpg

XH24Ac9.jpg

Congrats on your first barber dime. It took me a year and a half to find my first and now they pop up every so often.

Steve

Congratulations, those are awesome finds and sounds like a great site.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Congrats on your first Barber dime, and the Merc and wheats as well. I hear ya on the heat, been too hot and dry here. Sounds like the spot has been good to you. Hit it again from a different angle this time. You might be surprised. Good luck. Mark

Back
Top Bottom