Camo paint effort is completed. Pics show the original and finished project!

That'll work. :waytogo:

Range report? times up.gif

I'm a "form follows function" kind of guy, sire. It can look really cool, but if it doesn't work it's a pretty club.

That is some find work there.If you were closer to me I would have you do one for me.

Much Royal Thanks, bergie! KT is now thinking of selling some of these items to finance the purchase of additional long guns for painting! KT's finances are ok presently, but the Queen might get a bit disturbed if She realizes how many long guns KT actually owns!

KT has a potential major sale of one of His Royal Lifelong Collections. If that happens, KT will be well healed to continue this hobby without having to sell any of the guns. Could actually afford one of those big gun safes! :laughing::laughing:

KT would like to paint other people's long guns, but is not interested in doing any high dollar guns. So far the most expensive gun done is this Henry, which KT purchased new for $299 plus tax. All the other guns were used and cost between $99 and $130 each.

hey I have one of these. a surprisingly great little gun. Mine runs great last time i shot it, never had a jam, and reasonably accurate for such a short little gun. the weight is a bit funny feeling though

Last edited:
hey I have one of these. a surprisingly great little gun. Mine runs great last time i shot it, never had a jam, and reasonable accurate for such a short little gun. the weight is a bit funny feeling though

Yes, it is billed as a back pack carry gun, and is reported to be a fun plinker!
Royal Thanks for your comment, Tpmetal! Certainly appreciated.
:rifle:

Yes, it is billed as a back pack carry gun, and is reported to be a fun plinker!
Royal Thanks for your comment, Tpmetal! Certainly appreciated.
:rifle:

I even did back to back mag dumps with my extra mags, even trying to shoot fast didn't jam her. the stiff main spring actually allows her to rip quite fast, but is probably the reason you hear reports of subsonic not working well.

Did you get to do some target practice yet?

Unfortunately, with the various Royal Duties and the Royal Bucket of Round-to-its just provided by the Queen, it may be next week. While KT was working on this .22lr, a squirrel was nearby watching and chattering a lot....Queen said it was saying nannie nannie boo boo! Darn near went in to get that 20 gauge His Majesty finished last week and let it get a taste of it! But instead, KT just kept working on this gun! :laughing::laughing: This morning KT heard that squirrel in the backyard again, but had to go run some errands! :no::no:

Unfortunately, with the various Royal Duties and the Royal Bucket of Round-to-its just provided by the Queen, it may be next week. While KT was working on this .22lr, a squirrel was nearby watching and chattering a lot....Queen said it was saying nannie nannie boo boo! Darn near went in to get that 20 gauge His Majesty finished last week and let it get a taste of it! But instead, KT just kept working on this gun! :laughing::laughing: This morning KT heard that squirrel in the backyard again, but had to go run some errands! :no::no:

Seer that thing under the broiler for a quick min in a glass/ceramic bread loaf pan with your onions and garlic, then add a half can of orange juice concentrate and your spices and cook on low heat until done. Best squirrell I have ever had

Seer that thing under the broiler for a quick min in a glass/ceramic bread loaf pan with your onions and garlic, then add a half can of orange juice concentrate and your spices and cook on low heat until done. Best squirrell I have ever had

Sounds particularly tasty! KT will pass your recipe on to the Royal Chef!:cooking::cooking:

Back
Top Bottom