Family Friendly Funny Photo Edits

Even some Spam Oreos for dessert !

After David's houseful of guests arrived he was glad he had stocked up on Spam back when it was on sale :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Davids_guests_food.jpg

Green eggs and spam.
Gary does not miss a lick.. He always comes up with something silly.
Who in the world started this thread anyway. Look how big it got. Maybe a lot of us on here are enjoying the hummer.I know I have had fun with all the fun stuff Gary has done.

Gary, You are crazy..:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ken..:D

Green eggs and spam.
Who in the world started this thread anyway. Look how big it got. Maybe a lot of us on here are enjoying the hummer.I know I have had fun with all the fun stuff Gary has done.

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Very glad you are enjoying the funny edits Ken :lol:

(David gave me the idea for "Green eggs and Spam" :lol:)

As far as how this thread got started, just read the very first post -

https://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=258582

and you'll see how your Philippines threads from your previous trip played a part in helping this thread get started :lol:

Green eggs and spam

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Very glad you are enjoying the funny edits Ken :lol:

(David gave me the idea for "Green eggs and Spam" :lol:)

As far as how this thread got started, just read the very first post -

https://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=258582

and you'll see how your Philippines threads from your previous trip played a part in helping this thread get started :lol:

Gary is always open to suggested new ideas for photo/edits some times some one will leave a comments that just calls for a good edit. If any one has any good idea just let Gary know and may be you will see it in a future photo edit.

Looks like they're doing REALLY good as beginner detectorists !

David was astonished :shock: when he saw how many of his relatives had gotten interested in metal detecting :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Davids_detecting_relatives.jpg

Looks like it could be a sitcom..... "Scuba's Sea Hunt"

Looks like Scuba found a good treasure hunting area, and even has Gilligan for a helper on his boat ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Scubas_tug_boat.jpg

Ken in Philippines for New Years eve

Green eggs and spam.

Ken did you or your wife follow any of the customs over there for New Years Eve and New Years Day to have good luck and wealth for the year ? I have never been there yet for that holiday ,but I know my wifes family here follows a lot of them. I also saw pictures of my mother -in laws party. :laughing::laughing:

Sorry I haven't been around in a couple of weeks but my work closes down the week between Christmas and New Years so I took advantage of the time and had some surgery on my foot. Things didn't go as well as hoped and they ended up putting a pin through one of my toes. No pressure on my foot for 4 weeks.

Sorry I haven't been around in a couple of weeks but my work closes down the week between Christmas and New Years so I took advantage of the time and had some surgery on my foot. Things didn't go as well as hoped and they ended up putting a pin through one of my toes. No pressure on my foot for 4 weeks.

Sorry to hear that Grumpa, hope the recovery goes well, don't try to rush things, give it a chance to fully heal !

I just thought maybe you were busy with holiday or other stuff.

Back
Top Bottom