Family Friendly Funny Photo Edits

Another fantabulous Mud-puppy Industries Idea!

Ya see, Stick a plastic portapotty on top of a golf cart and cruise up and down a crowded beach at the towel line and charge people for usage! Even have a little jingly type bell like an icecream man! Hell, cut the waste tub floor out of it, and a guy wouldnt even have to pay a pumpout fee! Thanks Gary! Easy Street here I come!:laughing:

Maybe sell high fiber snacks to increase business !

Another fantabulous Mud-puppy Industries Idea!

Ya see, Stick a plastic portapotty on top of a golf cart and cruise up and down a crowded beach at the towel line and charge people for usage! ...….Thanks Gary! Easy Street here I come!:laughing:
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Here ya go Mud ! :laughing::laughing::laughing: (and even make extra money off of hand wipes and extra toilet paper ! :lol:)
Muds_beach_business.jpg

Mud's johnny on the spot pay toilet

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Here ya go Mud ! :laughing::laughing::laughing: (and even make extra money off of hand wipes and extra toilet paper ! :lol:)
View attachment 423029

Reminds me of last trip to the Philippines went to the big mall had to use the bathroom real bad. Found out they didn't provide toilet paper , they sell it out side the bathroom by the sections. So many sections per peso, so I found out why the wife always carries extra toilet paper in her purse. Won't make that mistake again , left there having to use my under ware to take care of the situation. Don't wear socks over there to hot or could of used them. :laughing::laughing:

Laughing is good for your health !

Thanks to everyone for all the views !

……..of course maybe half the views might have been people just looking to see "what goofy picture did he add this time ?" :laughing::laughing::laughing:

…...and that's fine too, if even just half the views got a laugh then that's 25,000 laughs and I'm glad if I was able to add a little humor to anyone's day ! :lol::laughing::lol::laughing:

(If you read the very first post in this thread you'll see how this thread got started) (and special thanks to David who sends me a lot of pics as possible edit material !)

50000_views.jpg

Some people might not realize it, but even medically speaking, laughing is actually good for your health -

Give Your Body a Boost -- With Laughter

https://www.webmd.com/balance/features/give-your-body-boost-with-laughter#1

Funny Thing About Humor and the Brain

https://www.webmd.com/balance/news/20031203/funny-thing-about-humor-brain

"A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones." Proverbs 17:22

50,000 views and growing daily

Thanks to everyone for all the views !

……..of course maybe half the views might have been people just looking to see "what goofy picture did he add this time ?" :laughing::laughing::laughing:

…...and that's fine too, if even just half the views got a laugh then that's 25,000 laughs and I'm glad if I was able to add a little humor to anyone's day ! :lol::laughing::lol::laughing:

(If you read the very first post in this thread you'll see how this thread got started) (and special thanks to David who sends me a lot of pics as possible edit material !)

View attachment 423224

Some people might not realize it, but even medically speaking, laughing is actually good for your health -

Give Your Body a Boost -- With Laughter

https://www.webmd.com/balance/features/give-your-body-boost-with-laughter#1

Funny Thing About Humor and the Brain

https://www.webmd.com/balance/news/20031203/funny-thing-about-humor-brain

"A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones." Proverbs 17:22

Congradulations on hitting a new goal won't be long at this rate till you hit 100,000 views.

....and you can use it to go to the store in heavy snow !

Tired of rough terrain limiting access to some detecting areas, David found a neat solution ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Davids_detecting_tank.jpg

Back
Top Bottom