Hello!

DBCOOPER

Hello I am new to detecting and I live in Florida. I do about 80% beach detecting so I have lots of questions and if anyone has any tips or comments for me don't hesitate! Nice to meet you all!

:welcome2: from South Carolina!

I haven't gotten into any beach detecting yet as there are none close by, but there are many other forum members that do beach detecting that can share some tips.

The money stashed in a safe place I myself cannot even remember where it was or I would not even need to detect! I was knocked unconscious from the fall so I am relying on all of you to help me find my money! So intern, if I have questions with pictures etc. etc. where do I post them in here or in the chat room?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The money stashed in a safe place I myself cannot even remember where it was or I would not even need to detect! I was knocked unconscious from the fall so I am relying on all of you to help me find my money! So intern, if I have questions with pictures etc. etc. where do I post them in here or in the chat room?

DBCooper.jpg so you are thinking...... :hmmm: now where did I hide it :?: :digginahole: :money: :money: :money: :laughing::laughing::laughing:

ec0f86159c22ca4b4d2cde8a2dc462cf.jpg

I keep finding these on the beach washed up they measure as iron on the detector but I have found a lot of them and keep finding them anyone have any idea what they are?

There is a Forum help and announcements sub-forum that you can ask questions about how this forum works, posting pictures and such...a few different ways to do that by the way.
Most anything else can be addressed there too, or ask in the top General Hobby part.

Here the chat room is used by a few but mostly for general chatting and detector related stuff.

Back
Top Bottom