1st Hunt with Sand Shark

Status
Not open for further replies.
That could change if they let The SULTAN OF SAND back in.:laughing::laughing:

Seriously, Midas and Sultan of Sand both got the Ban Hammer, no idea how Terry has avoided it so long... he is 10x worse than either of them. Terry only comes here to drive traffic to his site and make a buck, while trying to fool people into buying the Sand Shark (to please his sponsor Tesoro).

I have the professional and business experience you can only dream of. Best of luck to you – whoever you really are.

You are funny, borrowing money at you are from a NY Business Woman http://www.arizonagoldadventures.com/id25.html to finance you little school.

From being one like the NY Business Woman, I sold a very successful business at 53 and I will never have to con people and make fraudulent posts to make a dollar. That's who I am and I am NOT or ever have been a fraud. There is enough stuff about you on the internet I can keep this going for a long time. You let me know.

You are a fraud and on these forums to personally profit! Look at you sig line...a COMMERCIAL web site.

It is not just this forum, it is every forum he is on.

Learn how to spell my name, and get your facts straight. If you are going to be a slanderer, at least try and stay factual. I am on 15-different forums, and “Friendly” and “Finds” are the only two I get slammed on by the SAME posters. You guys are getting pretty boring – amusing but repetitious.

Terry... I thought you said none of this bothers you? And yet you post this on your facebook page...

Get Beached Tesoro Haters! I have had it with the five or six Ass Hats on the Friendly and Treasurenet Fourms that keep trying to trash the Tesoro Sand Shark Pulse Induction Detector!

No one is attacking the Sandshark...

Try to spell forums correctly :D

Pulled that right off your twitter feed :laughing:

Learn how to spell my name, and get your facts straight. If you are going to be a slanderer, at least try and stay factual. I am on 15-different forums, and “Friendly” and “Finds” are the only two I get slammed on by the SAME posters. You guys are getting pretty boring – amusing but repetitious.

Stand By! I'll post a few more forums where they don't care much for you either tomorrow. How many forums have you been banned from now for pushing your garbage?

HEY! you got out there and did it! That's all that matters, and you did it in heavy waves and with high winds:aok: KUDOS in my book:crazy: :workforgold:

The aledged frauder uses his real name all over the Internet and publishes his business interests. & his accusers?

Is he guilty of having a real high opinion of 1 brand of detectors? Don't we all think the brand we use is the best? Come on people this is supposed to be the Freindly Forum lighten up.
HH phil

Phil,
When Terry plagiarize other people finds to make a name for himself, that's fraud. This is not the first time....when he first started water hunting he put up a water hunting page, but took pictures from OTHER peoples posts and put them on his web site with no credit given to those who really found them, He made his page to look like he found them. I am the one that called him on it and from that day he has proven to be a fake.

His high opinion of one model of detector is way overboard for the "average hobbyist" unless there is a profit there to be made. A Facebook page devoted to ONE detector model by an individual and not the company, that is a little strange. How do we know those finds were even made with a SS, because he says so?

Nothing wrong with the Sand Shark, it's the messenger that goes over board and turns people off. I am sure he will continue to con the newbies, but others are TOTALLY turned off by him and wouldn't buy a Sand Shark for that reason....I know I wouldn't and no I don't think one brand is the best, I own six different brands and i don't try to cram any of them down anybody's throat.

With the beach sanded in and a 25 mph south wind I didn't dig many targets. Waves beat me to death and paying for it now. Now for the Shark. Did not get any of the tone changes when wave would come in like the Sea Hunter did. The SS is deep. Dug a couple pull tabs at well over 12". Much better balance than the SH. Hope to get some more time on it this coming week. So far I'm impressed. Maybe Terry isn't that full of it:D

Congrats! Getting used to a new detector can be frustrating but it sounds like you are doing very well with adjusting. Tesoro's machines are really solid detectors that go deep and are user friendly. PIs can be very difficult but the sand shark goes deep. If I were to buy a PI, the Sand Shark would be my choice.

Enough!!!!

Stop this rude, childish behavior. It is hurtful and just wrong! In Terry's first post giving info on the Sand Shark, it was immediately followed by ongoing rude comments about Terry. The topic is regarding the Sand Shark not Terry, please keep your personal drama out!
I have hunted with Terry for 3 years and personally seen his detecting skills with the Tesoro detectors. I have personally see what he digs up. Have you? Nope, because I hunt with him a few times a week and not seen anyone of you there. Please stop the personal attacks. Go to the mall forum if you want to be rude! This has been ongoing and needs to stop. You guys sound like my twin girl toddlers fighting with their brother. Go detecting and be happy!:shemademe::snapoutofit::gaah::back2topic:

Phil,
When Terry plagiarize other people finds to make a name for himself, that's fraud. This is not the first time....when he first started water hunting he put up a water hunting page, but took pictures from OTHER peoples posts and put them on his web site with no credit given to those who really found them, He made his page to look like he found them. I am the one that called him on it and from that day he has proven to be a fake.

His high opinion of one model of detector is way overboard for the "average hobbyist" unless there is a profit there to be made. A Facebook page devoted to ONE detector model by an individual and not the company, that is a little strange. How do we know those finds were even made with a SS, because he says so?

Nothing wrong with the Sand Shark, it's the messenger that goes over board and turns people off. I am sure he will continue to con the newbies, but others are TOTALLY turned off by him and wouldn't buy a Sand Shark for that reason....I know I wouldn't and no I don't think one brand is the best, I own six different brands and i don't try to cram any of them down anybody's throat.

First, you are either lying purposely, or have no idea what “plagiarize” means. I have never claimed anyone else’s finds or words as mine – ever.

Second, I do not have a Facebook page devoted to Tesoro, but I do “Like” the page you are referring to and I do contribute to it. You don’t actually do your homework or due diligence, you just sling mud and pray it sticks.

I have personal relationships with professionals in the metal detecting industry built over many years, because I am a professional with a real business - not an “average hobbyist.”

Just because I “turn you off,” does not mean I “con” anyone. I use my REAL name on the forum, so people KNOW who I am and what I do for a living. I type what I mean, and mean what I type.

I actually pity people like you. It does anger me when jealous competitors or insecure amateurs like you slander me, but hey, when you are successful there are always a few that can’t stand you for it and try their best to tear you down – that’s life.

I think it is sad that you are so insecure you spend your hours online pretending to be someone important and wise, instead of out on the beach or at parties with friends or long walks with your wife or husband. People like you never seem to understand that the more they slam and spin, the more pathetic they make themselves look.

I do not expect you to stop or slow down your angry attacks, I don’t think you and your buddies are that smart, but after so many of my friends lost their relatives, homes and livestock last night in Yarnell, I’ll be focusing on them for a while. So have at it. Maybe the nine of you can start your own “Hate Terry” cult with local chapters in Florida and Connecticut.

First, you are either lying purposely, or have no idea what “plagiarize” means. I have never claimed anyone else’s finds or words as mine – ever.

Second, I do not have a Facebook page devoted to Tesoro, but I do “Like” the page you are referring to and I do contribute to it. You don’t actually do your homework or due diligence, you just sling mud and pray it sticks.

I have personal relationships with professionals in the metal detecting industry built over many years, because I am a professional with a real business - not an “average hobbyist.”

Just because I “turn you off,” does not mean I “con” anyone. I use my REAL name on the forum, so people KNOW who I am and what I do for a living. I type what I mean, and mean what I type.

I actually pity people like you. It does anger me when jealous competitors or insecure amateurs like you slander me, but hey, when you are successful there are always a few that can’t stand you for it and try their best to tear you down – that’s life.

I think it is sad that you are so insecure you spend your hours online pretending to be someone important and wise, instead of out on the beach or at parties with friends or long walks with your wife or husband. People like you never seem to understand that the more they slam and spin, the more pathetic they make themselves look.

I do not expect you to stop or slow down your angry attacks, I don’t think you and your buddies are that smart, but after so many of my friends lost their relatives, homes and livestock last night in Yarnell, I’ll be focusing on them for a while. So have at it. Maybe the nine of you can start your own “Hate Terry” cult with local chapters in Florida and Connecticut.

Just post your beach gold or stop with the commercials! otherwise let me rent you a hotel,get with a friend of mine in videography, get another friend with his whites dualfield, you bring the sandshark, and we'll see if you know anything about beaches. Loser pays all the expenses. Howbout it?:lol: Hell we can get the core four down here and fill the beach to watch since you can't count!

Seriously, Midas and Sultan of Sand both got the Ban Hammer, no idea how Terry has avoided it so long... he is 10x worse than either of them. Terry only comes here to drive traffic to his site and make a buck, while trying to fool people into buying the Sand Shark (to please his sponsor Tesoro).

At least Midas posted some fake finds when he was posting how good he was. Until the courts caught up with him anyways for stealing family heirlooms.:laughing:

Stop this rude, childish behavior. It is hurtful and just wrong! In Terry's first post giving info on the Sand Shark, it was immediately followed by ongoing rude comments about Terry. The topic is regarding the Sand Shark not Terry, please keep your personal drama out!
I have hunted with Terry for 3 years and personally seen his detecting skills with the Tesoro detectors. I have personally see what he digs up. Have you? Nope, because I hunt with him a few times a week and not seen anyone of you there. Please stop the personal attacks. Go to the mall forum if you want to be rude! This has been ongoing and needs to stop. You guys sound like my twin girl toddlers fighting with their brother. Go detecting and be happy!:shemademe::snapoutofit::gaah::back2topic:

I'd agree with you Angelika but...

He posts on the forum words he cannot personally back up...

He posts how he doesn't like or respect me so you think he is the victim?

He alludes to some who disagree with him as Asshats...

Terry post your finds... he replies to these requests with he doesn't because he hunts spots in LI that if he finds something over $50 he is required to turn it in... a lame excuse as usual...

He recently posted how he has been hunting and finding gold and silver from the connecticut beaches... where are his finds? He can post dirt digs with gold but not beach finds?

I will stop for now as others I respect have asked. However the next time you put down another hunter for no reason, I will be back. You might even see me at the end of your paid commercials.:grin:

Just post your beach gold or stop with the commercials! otherwise let me rent you a hotel,get with a friend of mine in videography, get another friend with his whites dualfield, you bring the sandshark, and we'll see if you know anything about beaches. Loser pays all the expenses. Howbout it?:lol: Hell we can get the core four down here and fill the beach to watch since you can't count!

Ill bring the beer and bobby pins.:grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom