Years of research has finally paid off

Persistence is important when MDing and as the old saying goes, it pays off. You have proven that for sure. Congrats!

Congrats on the Barber Cellr!!!! Barbers are just eluding me. I can't dig one to save my life!!! Barber anything please!!!!! :laughing:

I really appreciate the comments everyone! Its what keeps the flame alive! I have felt at times in the past year or so of hanging up the detectors for a bit and focusing on my other hobbies. I can't help but go once or twice a week though. Unfortunately at this time in my life, my free time is at its lowest. Kids are starting after school programs, keeping the house up, maintaining the garden, the list goes on, as most of you know. Im including a shot of my last two half dollars. I just noticed they are both 1907, the one I dug in this post is on the right. The one on the left is actually a 1907 D I dug just before winter last season. I think its my 4th career barber half. Hoping to get out this afternoon if there's no rain showers, will report back if I find anything of note. Appreciate everyone's feedback!

Attachments

• 0418192116_Film4.jpg
    0418192116_Film4.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 50
Back
Top Bottom