4,000 bucks for a nail! Some people have a lot of nerve!

Well, I dont like to brag, especially about things I havnt done, it just so happens that your humble Mud-puppy is an intergallactic gazzillionaire!...I just lucked into it really, and since the NDA has expired, I will share this with the Forum as to my secret of my 'Mansa Musa' fortune....

Remember when that movie 'Avatar' came out? I immediately bought some mining claims on that Planet!....Then, with my historical knowledge of Gold Rush antics, I opened an internet dating site called 'NaviGirls' ...

You would be amazed at how many lonely Human males want to date an 8' tall blue scantly clad Navigirl! Shoots a bow even? I know I do! Also fly around on a great big flying lizard on a date?! Or ride ramshackle through the jungle on a 6 legged Okapi?! Hell to the yes!

Yeah...so thats how I did it, then I sold it....Then I bought my metal detector with the profit....and Venice...and Antarctica, a great big boat, a portion of Hudson Bay....I got a bundle of new socks at Sams Club and some fresh underpants for less than $20...I got a hotdog and a drink for a buck fitty..I'm a member there....

so yeah..as I said, I dont like to brag, though I often do...Fair warning... If you plan to step foot on Antarctica or Venice, without my permission, you are trespassing!...:laughing:

Who's the fool? The one asking that price? Or the one paying that price?

And even that last one can be smart if he can get it sold again with profit.

I can't pay a 50.000 for a guitar. Still (famous) guitars are sold easily for those prices and much higher. Paintings for millions. Sports goods for 10s of thousends. Records.
Eventually i would buy that nail for $40.000.000 if i knew for sure i could sell it tomorrow for $45.000.000.:laughing: Would buy me such nails every day then for the next month. :lol:

Strange world sometimes indeed. But i can't tell who's the fool. :D

:police: strange I seem to remember from my scuba diving days @ Lake George NY that all artifacts recovered belonged to the state and had to be turned over to a local historical society. :?:

Who's the fool? The one asking that price? Or the one paying that price?

And even that last one can be smart if he can get it sold again with profit.

I can't pay a 50.000 for a guitar. Still (famous) guitars are sold easily for those prices and much higher. Paintings for millions. Sports goods for 10s of thousends. Records.
Eventually i would buy that nail for $40.000.000 if i knew for sure i could sell it tomorrow for $45.000.000.:laughing: Would buy me such nails every day then for the next month. :lol:

Strange world sometimes indeed. But i can't tell who's the fool. :D

No matter how much you pay for an item, the only way to make a profit is to sell it to the "next biggest sucker".

Well, I dont like to brag, especially about things I havnt done, it just so happens that your humble Mud-puppy is an intergallactic gazzillionaire!...I just lucked into it really, and since the NDA has expired, I will share this with the Forum as to my secret of my 'Mansa Musa' fortune....

Remember when that movie 'Avatar' came out? I immediately bought some mining claims on that Planet!....Then, with my historical knowledge of Gold Rush antics, I opened an internet dating site called 'NaviGirls' ...

You would be amazed at how many lonely Human males want to date an 8' tall blue scantly clad Navigirl! Shoots a bow even? I know I do! Also fly around on a great big flying lizard on a date?! Or ride ramshackle through the jungle on a 6 legged Okapi?! Hell to the yes!

Yeah...so thats how I did it, then I sold it....Then I bought my metal detector with the profit....and Venice...and Antarctica, a great big boat, a portion of Hudson Bay....I got a bundle of new socks at Sams Club and some fresh underpants for less than $20...I got a hotdog and a drink for a buck fitty..I'm a member there....

so yeah..as I said, I dont like to brag, though I often do...Fair warning... If you plan to step foot on Antarctica or Venice, without my permission, you are trespassing!...:laughing:

Mud-Puppy, When in Antarctica how close can you detect to the edge of the dome before the EMI gets to bad?

And the other day while I was astral projecting, I flew by your star. I seen some dude detecting there and he wasn't filling up the holes. That's what it bad about owning a star, it's hard to see what is going on there during the day. By the time it gets dark, the trespassers have already pillaged the place and left.

I do believe its called "fishing for suckers" If ya got just one nail and dress it up with some flashy paper..... you just might get a bite. Then you can laugh for weeks, :gettinmoney: go to the strip club, or whatever your fancy might be.... maybe even visit ole "Mud" and yuk it up... :stars: Just one bite....

What you are all missing is this happens to be a very special nail found by that very special expert.
I bought one his other nails years ago, paid a ton but I have the COA that proves it is from the Santa Maria....yes, THAT Santa Maria, one of the ships Columbus sailed when that idiot got lost and "discovered" America.
How you can say you discovered land that already had people living on it I have no idea but let the historians work that out.
All I know is when it all hits the fan and even gold loses all value I will still be sitting pretty!

Back
Top Bottom