Welcome to Club Dead!

Ice Scratcher

Elite Member
I thought I would make a "club" thread about finds related to cremation tags and urns...

Post your finds from beyond the living...

Here are the ones I could find pictures of...

IMG_4347_zps434c339c.jpg

IMG_5497_zpsc3eebb5d.jpg

IMG_5507_zps8593206a.jpg

Join the club, post yours!!!

<°)))>{

Found one this past weekend, will post a picture.
I dug it and threw it in my pouch without really looking at it. When I got home I see what it is now.

What are suggestions of what to do with it? The most chosen will be what gets done

1. Put it back in the ocean (for someone else to dig up?)
2. Put it in the stainless scrap bucket (Is this ethical?)
3. Return it to the company name on the tag

Thanks
Jon

Found one this past weekend, will post a picture.
I dug it and threw it in my pouch without really looking at it. When I got home I see what it is now.

What are suggestions of what to do with it? The most chosen will be what gets done

1. Put it back in the ocean (for someone else to dig up?)
2. Put it in the stainless scrap bucket (Is this ethical?)
3. Return it to the company name on the tag

Thanks
Jon

I have dug over 20 of them for sure,,,,,,each one, I put back in the water at a bridge in the bay where there are no hunters, only fisherman,,,,,that way, they stay wet forever,,,,,,just feel its the right thing to do and would creep me out to throw it into the garbage or keep it,,,,GL HH

Last one I found I had someone else water hunting toss it so I didn't hit someone in the eye from shore. Think he got 5 skips out of it on the way out:lol:

I keep finding them too

Our local lake bottom is covered with ashes. A couple years ago I asked a boater if he would drop a few tags into the middle of the lake for me. Sure! I handed them to him and he took one look and gave me the eye like I handed him a handful of doggie-doo. None the less, he complied

The local mountain near the New Hampshire town where I lived is a favorite dropping ground. A tip for you all that fly.. Never ever dump ashes out an air plane window.:roll: It doesn't work out very well. Best to climb the mountain and put them under a rock near the top.

I was

Hunting with Turkey Scratch in Baltimore Co. Md , he found 2 of those with tops trimmed in gold, I told him to return those to the place you found them, at 1st he didn't want to, but i laid into him, so he did, Earl

Damn Ice, I'm a week into recovery and I came here specifically looking for one of your posts because I enjoy them...I picked the wrong dang day, lol. I feel like I'm gonna die and ya post this. Thanks a lot!!!!

Damn Ice, I'm a week into recovery and I came here specifically looking for one of your posts because I enjoy them...I picked the wrong dang day, lol. I feel like I'm gonna die and ya post this. Thanks a lot!!!!

Lol...

Come on bro, I know you're tougher than that!!!

Looking forward to your full recovery and loot to follow....

<°)))>{

Back
Top Bottom