Hash and Horses

SnailRacer99

Found this in an area that was active in the 1960s and 1970s. Showed it to my dad, he starts laughing his head off, and tells me he thinks it's a machined hash pipe, the kind kids would make in machine shop in high school :shock: There is a hole drilled all the way through the center of the shaft. What do you all think?

Also found this big metal thing which I think may have been from something to do with a horse. It has "165 1/2" stamped on the piece with the nail sticking through it. Also looks like an "L" stamped below the numbers. :?:

Attachments

• DSCF1388.JPG
    DSCF1388.JPG
    111.8 KB · Views: 326
  • DSCF1387.JPG
    DSCF1387.JPG
    101 KB · Views: 325
  • DSCF1389.JPG
    DSCF1389.JPG
    127.5 KB · Views: 326
Called a sneak a toke... Get rid of it, or risk being arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia :)

Don't want that:lol:

I'll be danged, I found the exact same type of pipe in my hood. I ran it through the tumbler to clean it up a bit. As far as I know, having one in your possession is fine but if there is any trace of drugs in it, that is a different story.

Whether its legal to have (the one hitter) depends on what state your in. Rubbing alcohol will remove anything 'illegal' from it.

Back
Top Bottom