Broke my Cuff

Can't wait for the mail....for the new cuff!!!! I got one day to hunt and that means.........DUCT TAPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used some newspaper to build the gap between the bottom portion and the actual cuff part. As you can see I am an artist. Each piece was slowly placed for maximum effect. You can't even tell it's there!!!! :laughing:

DSC01235.jpg

DSC01234.jpg

I got me a honker silver ring.....I got me some LOVE!!!!!

DSC01240.jpg

Broke my AT Pro cuff on thanksgiving. Called and left message with Garrett on Friday. Called back Monday and spoke with someone who said they are out of cuffs and don't know when they will be getting some in. She said keep calling back to see if they have some in. I asked why can't they just take my name and address and send one to me when they get some. Nothing yet. I may have to try a fix seen on here. You would think Garrett would stock a few more.

Broke my AT Pro cuff on thanksgiving. Called and left message with Garrett on Friday. Called back Monday and spoke with someone who said they are out of cuffs and don't know when they will be getting some in. She said keep calling back to see if they have some in. I asked why can't they just take my name and address and send one to me when they get some. Nothing yet. I may have to try a fix seen on here. You would think Garrett would stock a few more.

Shoot Brad (Bradley Keel) an email and he will get one out to you. He's been an excellent guy to work with.

Last edited:
IDK how much if anything they are charging but Sunray makes an aftermarket cuff upgrade for about $10.

I broke a second one and fixed it with super glue then taped the edges and filled it in with JB Weld.

That worked awesome!! I used it all summer in the water and it ain't going to break. The JB Weld fills the weak part of the gap and stops it from flexing.

I broke a second one and fixed it with super glue then taped the edges and filled it in with JB Weld.

That worked awesome!! I used it all summer in the water and it ain't going to break. The JB Weld fills the weak part of the gap and stops it from flexing.

This works, thanks Irons for the re-post :goodidea:

I replaced mine

Those plastic cuffs need to go I replaced mine on my AT pro the day it arrived
I also made an aluminum one for my Minelab 705.
I'm sure garrett will send you a new one if not let me know I have a brand new one from my pro.I"ll even ship it to you free of charge just to help a fellow swinger out.I also have two new ones for Ace 250's and the one from my X-terra 705.The aluminum ones I made will live forever and supper light weight.
I also added one on the bottom for a stand for sitting them down on don't even know it's there.

Attachments

• DSC00581.JPG
    DSC00581.JPG
    147.7 KB · Views: 141
Back
Top Bottom