I invented...everything! The world owes me big time!

DIGGER27

In Memory Of
Alabama, by way of Detroit, Tampa Bay, Alabama and
Ok, Al Gore invented the internet but I had ideas for everything else.
This guy drew a picture of an early cellphone design in 1992, patented it, let the patent expire 3 years later because he neglected to pay some fees in 1995 but now wants Apple to pay him $10,000,000,000 plus 1.5% of a of Apple's worldwide sales of most of its devices.
I think the Star Trek people should sue him because they had most of these ideas first.

I can draw, or at least pay somebody to draw some stuff up for me, then submit papers for a patent then wait.
Better than working for a living.

http://www.newser.com/story/227338/florida-man-i-invented-iphone-apple-owes-me-10b.html?intcmp=hpdm

Lol internet has been around since the 1950s when it was mostly the government's way of secret communication.

What an incomplete story too by the way...lol

Lol internet has been around since the 1950s when it was mostly the government's way of secret communication.

What an incomplete story too by the way...lol

Arpanet info and more.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/ARPANET

Hey, I just realized I invented the internet, too!
Here is a picture I drew back in the mid 50's when I was young.
What I was implying was that stuff goes in one end and then comes out the other, in this instance packets of information.
I just didn't have the tools to flesh it all out at the time.
Mo money for me!

Attachments

• photostudio_1468078153719.jpg
    photostudio_1468078153719.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 236

Yeah studied it in college....thanks for the link

The history of the Internet begins with the development of electronic computers in the 1950s. Initial concepts of packet networking originated in several computer science laboratories in the United States, United Kingdom, and France.[1] The US Department of Defense awarded contracts as early as the 1960s for packet network systems, including the development of the ARPANET

:)

I like inventing!..I invent things all the time! in fact, I'm a dues paying member in good standing of the local inventors network even! We meet once/month and generally sit around and come up with inventions......We even had the local Congressman to come over and visit our club once, to see if we can get a Gov grant or something...so we are legit...Some of my inventions are the 'Swim Diaper', 'Spider-B-gone', 'Wish Bone', and of course the 'Phase Master'...

Its a lot of fun inventing things, most towns have an Inventors Group.....its like 'Mensa meets Rainman'...FWIW, the George Foreman Grill was all my idea!:laughing:
Mud

I invent forfun, have done since I was about 12 years old,have books of inventions and watched as some came to fruition, like redbox, but my idea was for an atm, that did the same thing with vhs videos.

The safety egg boiler, this was back some 35 years ago, I even have a couple of patents but not for anything serious and write bumper stickers that are sold around the U.S.

The only downside is not sleeping for days on end when the idea materializes and I have to get it out,develop it and come up with a realistic impression of what goods floating around my mind so someone else can perfect it.....also another idea I had was shipping container homes,pre made so they can be flown, shipped or transported to locations that needed quick secure housing, not bad for a 14 year old...lol.

I invent forfun, have done since I was about 12 years old,have books of inventions and watched as some came to fruition, like redbox, but my idea was for an atm, that did the same thing with vhs videos.

The safety egg boiler, this was back some 35 years ago, I even have a couple of patents but not for anything serious and write bumper stickers that are sold around the U.S.

The only downside is not sleeping for days on end when the idea materializes and I have to get it out,develop it and come up with a realistic impression of what goods floating around my mind so someone else can perfect it.....also another idea I had was shipping container homes,pre made so they can be flown, shipped or transported to locations that needed quick secure housing, not bad for a 14 year old...lol.

WOW, Very talented & Creative.
Thanks for sharing.

A lot of modern computer technology - windows, the mouse, local area networks - these all came from Xerox. The corporate east coast offices didn't think they work being done in the west coast R&D labs would amount to much and licensed off the technologies. If I recall correctly, that is where Apple got its start with the Mac.

A lot of modern computer technology - windows, the mouse, local area networks - these all came from Xerox. The corporate east coast offices didn't think they work being done in the west coast R&D labs would amount to much and licensed off the technologies. If I recall correctly, that is where Apple got its start with the Mac.

Xerox also pioneered color printing, the US Secret service had them detune their color accuracy due to the potential for counterfeiting. Seems the copies looked too much like the originals.

Seems lots of folks "copied" the Copier people!

Yeah studied it in college....thanks for the link

The history of the Internet begins with the development of electronic computers in the 1950s. Initial concepts of packet networking originated in several computer science laboratories in the United States, United Kingdom, and France.[1] The US Department of Defense awarded contracts as early as the 1960s for packet network systems, including the development of the ARPANET

:)

cite??? Saying the history of the internet begins with the development of computers, is like saying the history of the Tesla begins with the wheel. It could be technically true, but are apples and oranges. From my history classes.. the "internet" as we know it today, started at Darpa in the late 60's.

MD-Mainiac;2616565[B said:
]cite???[/B] Saying the history of the internet begins with the development of computers, is like saying the history of the Tesla begins with the wheel. It could be technically true, but are apples and oranges. From my history classes.. the "internet" as we know it today, started at Darpa in the late 60's.[/QUOTE

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Internet
thought I did post a link, my bad...

So maybe I was taught wrong, but I was taught that the government had computers and an intranet/ internet of sorts used for national security for times of war when other types of communications could be down.

Then in the 60s they awarded contracts for CIVILIAN use, and the internet we use today was born... but the communication between computers and people existed long before the late 1960s.

Back
Top Bottom