Massachusetts members?

Abington MA here just started today have a fisher F2 looking for some good hunts first time out today found couple coins and a spent
Shell casing

Need a pinpointer had a difficult time digging but MD a historical abolitionist meeting place trying to see what's what

JLP
Happy Hunting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I know there are a few, but I am wondering who is from Massachusetts? I live in Salem and would love ideas for detecting in Mass.

Hi Roger ,
I am in Rhode Island and just found and joined the forum today ,my name is Victor and I have been considering venturing into Mass for some hunting/digging .

Hi Roger ,
I am in Rhode Island and just found and joined the forum today ,my name is Victor and I have been considering venturing into Mass for some hunting/digging .

Hi there I also am from ri . Where snouts are you

JLP, I'm from Weymouth and live in Plymouth.. I've found some nice stuff with the F2.. this is off season so hit those freshwater swimming holes and public schools, paths,, your F2's coil is waterproof,, bring a scoop for searching under the water or in a pinch make one from a big plastic mug or large sauce can with holes drilled in it.

stinks having no pointer but just wave handfuls of dirt under the coil for now, don't wear metal on your hands the 1st time like I did.

Carver, MA here. Anyone still out hunting? On the verge of freezing. Would be cool to do a group hunt if anyone has any spots in mind for one last hurrah before the S word starts falling.

I actually got to squeeze one last hunt on in Saturday. It was a little crisp, but nice. Found four or five old flat buttons. I think that may be it for the season.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Bridgewater ma here. Thinking about this weekend. I beach hunt. Anyone else local wants to hunt, hit me up with a pm. I usually go on sunday. hh an gl -Joe

Central MA

I am from Worcester area, work in Boston area and would not mind hunting with others, I dont mind traveling.

I hunt the wrentham area mostly.... But have been known to hit ri and nh.
I also hunt Worcester, Boston and the cape... I'm always down to meetup and comb a cool spot with other detectorists!

Holliston here, I'm disabled so don't get out too much and my house is on the market so even less now...hopefully where I end up at next will be close enough that my haunts will stay the same....before ending up in Florida or somewhere equally as warm and then pirate treasure hunting

Canton Metal Detector here

Im from canton and a newbie 15 years old but I'm fascinated by metal detecting! P.M me if you know any spots or are just looking for someone to hunt with!

Back
Top Bottom