Early Morning Hunt...

Cfmct

Administrator
Admin
Forum Supporter
I spied a beach over the weekend that looked promising... when I get to the beach I always look for ground down spots or wash outs and I found a area that was ground down to the gravel and larger stones... I will never go to the beach and just pick any spot and start a grid.. to me that is a waste...

Lots of change and greenies plus silver and not much trash...

16 Wheats, 6 Mercs, 2 Rosies, 1 quarter, 2 buffalo nickels, 1 indianhead penny and the sterling marked old silver ring... sorry for the blurry first picture the wife was bugging me when I was taking that shot :yes:

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 574
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 567
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 561
I spied a beach over the weekend that looked promising... when I get to the beach I always look for ground down spots or wash outs and I found a area that was ground down to the gravel and larger stones... I will never go to the beach and just pick any spot and start a grid.. to me that is a waste...

Lots of change and greenies plus silver and not much trash...

16 Wheats, 6 Mercs, 2 Rosies, 1 quarter, 2 buffalo nickels, 1 indianhead penny and the sterling marked old silver ring... sorry for the blurry first picture the wife was bugging me when I was taking that shot :yes:

Outstanding hunt Craig. :waytogo: Are you using the scoop I fixed for you ?

I'm amazed you can still spy a beach you haven't hunted yet. Lots of great old silver coins and the sterling ring looks really old. Sweet hunt bro :thumbsup:

Outstanding hunt Craig. :waytogo: Are you using the scoop I fixed for you ?

Sure am... sure makes it easier with that pointy lip to get in the rocky spots... :D I have retired the RTG I plan on using it only as a loner now ;)

I'm amazed you can still spy a beach you haven't hunted yet. Lots of great old silver coins and the sterling ring looks really old. Sweet hunt bro :thumbsup:

I keep tabs on my favorite beaches by driving by them usually on weekends... most of the beaches are rather small and I think most hunters stay away from them because they get alot less action than larger beaches.

Craig you should have went with Angel!

He got gold!!!:laughing::laughing:

That's a nice hunt ,you always seem to find those old silvers.

I like em. :yes:

What a nice looking hunt! I can't wait to find my first silver quarter. Great work!

I dont see people dirt hunting that posts that kind of silver..... excellent hunt Craig.

Dew

Back
Top Bottom