At pro or F5

I've had both and actually liked the F5 better. I like the control. With the ATP you have no threshold or true all metal mode. Plus, with the F5 you can get ID in all metal mode which is very sweet.

Also, you won't pay that much for one.. Call Bart!

I've owned an F5... Get the ATP. :roll:

Right to the point, I like that...:yes: Thanks for the opinions, guys! I think I'll save a few more $$$ and go w/ At pro. Then I can hunt a little deep in the lakes without worries. Thanks!

I have the F5 and the one thing that looks good for the At is the waterproof option. I wish all the detectors had that ability, I like the F5 with the knobs,

I wanted an AT Pro (and was looking for the best deal) when I found an F5 brand-new for $276.00 in the bargain cave at Cabelas. It was a no brainer. This week I saw a Fisher Gold Bug for the same price.

Of the 2 choices I would go with the AT Pro.

If it was my money, I would look into a used CZ3D, Explorer, Safari, DFX, Sovereign, etc.

It's been my experience that multi-frequency machines just perform so much better (stability, depth, target id) than single frequency, but maybe it's just my hot ground.

No, no, no. Talk to BART! Wayyy cheaper than Smellyco. You'll be floored.

I AGREE!!!!
Go with Bart. Call or email him for a quote (tell him you are a member).
MUCH better service. Search for KellyCo on this site and read some of the negative reviews. If you go with Kelly, make sure it is IN stock.

I owned a fisherf70,good detector with 8and 11dd but unimpressed with its depth. Get a AT pro it describes things in the ground most others cant for that price.

I wanted an AT Pro (and was looking for the best deal) when I found an F5 brand-new for $276.00 in the bargain cave at Cabelas. It was a no brainer. This week I saw a Fisher Gold Bug for the same price.

Wow, that's a killer price!

I AGREE!!!!
Go with Bart. Call or email him for a quote (tell him you are a member).
MUCH better service. Search for KellyCo on this site and read some of the negative reviews. If you go with Kelly, make sure it is IN stock.

Feel free to give me a call. I take care of you personally and offer real world help. Be glad to help!

Back
Top Bottom