Might be getting this baby soon.

Chicago Cubs

Well, I get this magazine called "Heartland America". While my dad was looking at it last night, he showed my a Md they had in it. I looked it up and it was one of the cheapy ones.

So I went on Kellyco and looked around...

Found this one a couple hundred bucks cheaper cuz they are trying to get rid of them.

http://www.kellycodetectors.com/MP3/mp3.htm

I think it looks cool and it is a lot better than my Forest Trails Discriminator I think.

Think Compadre!

Tesoro Compadre...

For just a few more $$$ you can get a very capable detector with a LIFETIME warranty. On top of that it is made and serviced right here in the good ole USA.

I will only consider buying one with a display.

Yes that guys finds are good for a year, but thats a WHOLE YEAR!

And the Compadre has the same answer as above.

I really think that you should reconsider getting one without a display. On the lower end models, the displays tend to be less than accurate at times, and vague. In my opinion, you would be much better served with a quality non display like a Tesoro.

my brother inlaw bought one of them mp3 detectors and it failed miserably,he used it 3 times and it literally fell apart,he bumped it against one to many corn stalks and the lower shaft split and he broke the arm cup...the machine also had a problem with staying on,it would shut off for no reason. I seriously think you would be better off with something like a bounty hunter...consider the bounty hunter lone star..its the same price as the MP3 but its triple the quality and it is a good machine,my buddy uses one and my wife still owns one as well,it has an ID on it....id just hate to see you buy that machine and be unsatisfied with it. good luck with what ever you decide.

Thanks for everyone's input.

I am really only allowed to spend in the $100 dollar range, so I wanted the compadre a few weeks ago, but when it came down to it, I would be spending $280 in 4 months on metal detectors.

The Bounty Hunter Lone Star looks like a great machine, but the price is $140, over my 100 limit.

Mabie I will just stick to my old one for now...

Back
Top Bottom